Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I got him I got him
    Congrats, well done!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsrobinson89 View Post
    Has this happened to anyone else? I have several watchtowers together and when I click on them the dire boar comes up. After I beat him the spires are collected but I didn't get credit towards the 120 we need for the quest. This has happened twice and I've lost 7!!! Towards my total 
    Perhaps the problem is how the watchtowers and spires are counted? They are counted in percent not by collection, each collection of ten towers will count up by approximately eight percent. If not paying close attention this would give the illusion that 2 of the towers were not counted. 50 collections will count as 41% appearing that 9 haven't been counted.

Fashion Designer
    Yay you! This was for the player who earned the royal naga.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse444 View Post
    The dinosaur prints are cute for the first prize. Has anyone got to the second prize? Is everything decoration for this event?

I've been doing this event right now I've only gotten 510 tokens. I'm not gonna finish this event cuz I don't want any for decorations. I go harvesting all I get 1 or 2 tokens. I have 42 plots. I just want to finish the colosseum right now I'm level 5 that I don't like about it I got hammer 5 out of 12 and chisel 1 out of 12. Last colosseum collection I didn't even get 1 chisel. I visit tavern level 5 I got 11 tokens 1x time but, most of the time I get 1 token. I play 2 games castle story and dragon story. Dragon story event are easier but, the only problem is the battles. It you have the right dragon and have the time you can win the events. I like collecting the different dragon cuz those are things are worth doing. So Far I have 271 dragons. Also i like on Castle story is when you go play the game then story pops up like when they found the fairies or w.e that's worth it. The only problem we would have to sit on our butt to finish or you have the money to buy the gems to finish. I can't waste money for a game. I used to play restaurant 2 I liked it but, I stop playing it. I try to get the prizes but, there's not enough days to finish. I have some stuff from an event I couldn't finish it on October 27, 2014 I had a stroke and was in hospital for a month. I had to think to remember what the name was a bee. I knew it was a bee from a picture but not the word bee. So I missed the normal life that I've known so I need to finishing it. I want to something things like the event sister,sister. So we can continue finish it. I'm still trying to finish it. I need the last thing to finish the sister, sister. I just wish the creators let us finish up build the buildings Like petting zoo, parade float, lucky workshop, ect. I just like things are done. I know I might be whiner but I like my kingdom perfect and wish the kingdom bigger without having less expansion permits. I have things in my storage I don't put them out, cuz there's no room. Already I'm gonna stop whining but, thanks. It's fun.

New Resident
    Very irritating that I spent 100,000 coins in this side goal along with about 15 gems and I'm not going to visit enough taverns. There should not have been a 3 day limit

how do I get rawhide? my colisieum is asking for it ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I got 3-3 drops of chisels and hammers from my level 6 colosseum. First time. It gives me hope that I can get all the tools I'll need to upgrade to level 10 in time.
    I've not been so lucky. Both of my collections so far on level 6 have netted I chisel each time. Now hammers are way ahead and I've got 10 of them and 2 chisels. Hope things even up soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    how do I get rawhide? my colisieum is asking for it ?
    cows and stables

the inventory guide is useful for finding out where to get things from:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nventory-Guide

Rats!! Didn't realize they had to be 5. I did just collect though and some and some didn't count and I know I have mostly level ones and I got credit for more than just the few 5's I do have. Will check and pay better attention when I collect again. IN FOUR HOURS!! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Perhaps the problem is how the watchtowers and spires are counted? They are counted in percent not by collection, each collection of ten towers will count up by approximately eight percent. If not paying close attention this would give the illusion that 2 of the towers were not counted. 50 collections will count as 41% appearing that 9 haven't been counted.
    Thanks so much for everyone's help. Somehow I missed the level 5 part, which someone pointed out. I bought lots of towers and didn't upgrade haha can't believe I missed that, especially for the years I've been playing and know to pay attention..oh well we will see how it goes 😊