Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-May-18 Life of Luxury

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    I really like this update . While I do not think all the gold looks good together, I like them separately. The tables and chairs look nice on the brown floor or on the grass tiles I have. The wallpaper looks nice behind the ovens although I would not want it in the entire restaurant. I can't wait to get the end prize! The only thing I don't really like are the lamps. They just don't look elegant to me. Overall I am very happy!
    Haven't unlocked the lamps yet, but I agree with the rest of this post I'm really happy to finally have some high-class food in Restaurant Story, and I can already see how I could use these goal prizes for fancier settings and possibly even New Year's Eve (if the game is still around and/or I keep playing until then!).

One question for those who have completed the goals though: what's the height of the bartender? Is he on par with the majority of the RS staff, or is he oversized like the fancy waitpersons were in last week's update?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Thanks everyone who post the steps for us

Love this goal, awesome prize, thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Haven't unlocked the lamps yet, but I agree with the rest of this post I'm really happy to finally have some high-class food in Restaurant Story, and I can already see how I could use these goal prizes for fancier settings and possibly even New Year's Eve (if the game is still around and/or I keep playing until then!).

One question for those who have completed the goals though: what's the height of the bartender? Is he on par with the majority of the RS staff, or is he oversized like the fancy waitpersons were in last week's update?
    The bartender is regular size, or at least he is not as giant as fancy waiter.

Host(ess)
    I ran out of time and a pop up asked me if I wanted to buy the final prize for ~16 gems. I clicked "yes" and I didn't receive it. Boohoo. Not a big deal, but I was kind of excited to display it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtx14 View Post
    I ran out of time and a pop up asked me if I wanted to buy the final prize for ~16 gems. I clicked "yes" and I didn't receive it. Boohoo. Not a big deal, but I was kind of excited to display it!
    Send and email to storm8 support that May final goal prize isn't in your storage after purchase with gems for expired goal, you may be able to get your gems back.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtx14 View Post
    Try restarting your game, then check your inventory again. If it is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123