Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update May 18 2016

Rhino Keeper
    This is getting really weird. I play another S8 game and they joke about having too much to do because there is something every week... Then I check into my bakery and, another week of RVC? I think the strawberry items could be fun mixed in with some older ice cream items, but it's really odd we haven't had a goal. Especially given that there is an American holiday coming up and people may be busy... I say again, weird.

I like the floors! I think the decorations can be used in small doses. Maybe even that remarkably ugly sofa pit. It will be a challenge.

Looks as though our goals may have slipped another week. Of course, we'll know For sure tomorrow.

Things happen, so I'm not going to stress about it. The developers are people after all, not robots. I actually like it when goals start a week apart for RS and BS. Sometimes it can be a lot to balance both games with real life obligations for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Fashion Designer
    I would have preferred some cute strawberry tables and chairs to go with this. It would also have been nice for summer. Just another bummer from S8.

Farm Supplier
    I like it but where's the oven. The games are getting boring. I wish they would improve some. I miss teamlava.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a cute update happy for another week to just let food sell out !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    It's a cute update happy for another week to just let food sell out !
    Or you could just not cook even if there is a new oven, that's an option, just sayin.

I wish they would make a statement about the goals. What is happening? Maybe we get goals tonight, but the oven is not in the pic?

Executive Chef
    I saw this NOTE appear just above the Bakery Update May 18 2016. I don't really understand what it means?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	31000
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I saw this NOTE appear just above the Bakery Update May 18 2016. I don't really understand what it means?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	31000
    Not sure what you mean so I'm going to guess.

Could mean that the team can add a certain item or appliances,
    Remove an item from the update or change some things during the week of the Update release

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast