Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Thumb Dragon May 17 2016(sale ends May 24)

Farm Supplier
    Beautiful design, but the dragon is lacking value. Fruition needs a buddy, so I may bite the bullet or buy 2 habitats instead.

Farm Supplier
    He is expensive & I am choosing to pass ... but I do want to point out, that compared to the Fruition, this guy is better in every aspect. He cost less (right now at least) ... He is cheaper to feed ... He produces more apples ... and I think he is way cuter & cooler.
    Without breaking it all down, I did the math & he can pay for his "apple cost" with "apple production" in 25.1 months (if you max him to level 15 (assuming that at 15 he will earn about 40/hr)).
    If you do get him, I suggest only raising him to level 10 ... Way way fewer apples to eat & at 34/hr. production, he can pay for himself in just under 17 months.
    I am not saying any of that is "good" ... but way better than Fruition. xoxo, maddie.

Executive Chef
    An ROI of 17 months is quite acceptable (more than quite acceptable) in business terms. Given this is a game, not a business, I'm never too fussed about ROI. Fed my real life kids for years, didn't see much ROI on that investment - not the monetary kind! Intrinstic value!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Anyone buying this - did you think to yourself that you're actually getting a deal? I miss new dragons actually being on sale. 1000 gold and it doesn't even pay for itself like treasure types.
    I would like to apologize for the tone in my first post. Instead, I would like to thank everyone who buys luxuries in this game, like this dragon. Thanks to you this is a free game for everyone else and I appreciate it.

Fashion Designer
    hahaha, Apples?? What am I looking right now? It's 960 not 960K fruits per day????
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    On sale for 1000? LOL!

Executive Chef
    👏👏👏wow what a nice sale dragon!! I ran out of words
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    It's on sale now for 500 gold. Still...44 apples/hour at level 15. That's less than Fireapples. XD

And the habitat only holds 200.

I'm only tempted to purchase it b/c it's a Food type dragon and the habitat looks beautiful. Wanted it and Fruiton since the beginning, but it's kinda hard to justify buying it when it produces a very sad amount of apples.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Too expensive!! I have no gold or bomb or food dragons. Not spending real money on them, however useful they may eventually be.
    I agree i have one gold but no bomb no garden no dynamite dragon unless we can breed them or buy for leds then 100 gold i do not buy. Too many dragons are (not available through breeding ) im sick of it. And when we can breed they are too hard to get. I love this game but its becoming a money grab. It would be nice if they gave us more then they want to take. Half my friends have stopped playing.

The food revenue is a joke. However I do consider buying him because of his value in fighting champions in the arena...
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 07-25-17 at 09:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast