Thread: breeding 3 colors

New Resident

breeding 3 colors

How do i breed mulitple colors? Such as a goal of making a specific dragon by breeding 3 different colors....2 i can do, just by picking 2 different dragons. But 3 i have no clue on...plz help!!

Executive Chef
    Let's take an example to illustrate.

If you want to breed Cupcake, a pink, white, green dragon, you need to use parents who together have those colours/types. So Fuzzy (green, white) and Virtue (pink) would be a possible breeding pair. Another would be Neverending (pink, white) and Forest (green). Or Neverending and Fuzzy.

You may have to breed them together many times to get the dragon you want. There are lots of possible progeny!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Also if you search this forum for the dragon name you will find a thread about each dragon (most of them anyway) and be able to see what couples others used to breed.

New Resident
    Thank you all for your help!!! Have a great day !