View Poll Results: Which events have been your favorite this year?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Royal Flush

36 31.58%
  • Sleepy Slumberland

49 42.98%
  • Forbidden Love

26 22.81%
  • Night at the Movies

15 13.16%
  • Wondrous Wish

26 22.81%
  • Luck of the Dragon

15 13.16%
  • Skylords

11 9.65%
  • Big Birthday Bash!

26 22.81%
  • Gorgeous Globe

27 23.68%
  • Motherly Love

20 17.54%
  • May Flowers

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Event of the Year

Rhino Keeper
    Funnily enough, Sleepy Slumberland was my favourite, even though it was probably the only event where I didn't get the final dragon (had stuff going on and couldn't play as much as usual). But Knightmare is my absolutely favorite dragon as far as looks. I sometimes stop on him while cruising through my island and just stare. Honestly, I could have a poster of him on my wall. I think it's those pink eyes. (The dragon that I didn't get in that event was also a stunner, by the way, and I'm sad not to have him).

Also, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'd love Android players to get a chance at the events that took place before we could do them, particularly the space themed one.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Seconded re leaderboards and beautiful dragons! Especially Supreme, definitely my fav dragon this year. Slumberland event was my fav event.
    Agree with everything DeeDee. Also love Slumberland and dislike Leaderboards as much as I love the others.

Just adding that the points required for the May Flowers event is a real disappointment. At level 110 with 2 nests, i should have been able to obtain the final individual prize. If individual prizes on future community events remain out of reach, they'll go way down on my 'like meter'. Didn't buy the habitat (which is how I like to spend my gold) since I can't get them all. I like to have event dragons together in their special habitats, so it's not worth it to me.

Hoping the next CE has reachable goals again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Agree with everything DeeDee. Also love Slumberland and dislike Leaderboards as much as I love the others.

Just adding that the points required for the May Flowers event is a real disappointment. At level 110 with 2 nests, i should have been able to obtain the final individual prize. If individual prizes on future community events remain out of reach, they'll go way down on my 'like meter'. Didn't buy the habitat (which is how I like to spend my gold) since I can't get them all. I like to have event dragons together in their special habitats, so it's not worth it to me.

Hoping the next CE has reachable goals again.
    You and I are alike! I do the same thing with event dragons, and find a fourth that I think fits the theme. The Irish one and Slumberland were easy, because we had that fourth dragon each time that fitted the theme. Still looking for something for the Bazaar and a couple of others.

Totally agree re the requirements for this May Flowers event. Unachievable final total for the average player. It is becoming, as someone else said recently, more like a gambling game than a breeding game. That is due to this stupid, but popular (as it is profitable), In-app purchases business model. Totally lacks an ethical foundation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You and I are alike! I do the same thing with event dragons, and find a fourth that I think fits the theme. The Irish one and Slumberland were easy, because we had that fourth dragon each time that fitted the theme. Still looking for something for the Bazaar and a couple of others.

Totally agree re the requirements for this May Flowers event. Unachievable final total for the average player. It is becoming, as someone else said recently, more like a gambling game than a breeding game. That is due to this stupid, but popular (as it is profitable), In-app purchases business model. Totally lacks an ethical foundation.
    i put the fortune teller ni the Bazaar
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Good choice! But I don't have her.......yet!

Fashion Designer
    I'm really really undergarments that getting the final individual prize is not gonna happen it's was my favorite aspect of the me. I love the community aspect. I don't mind not getting the final individual prize so much as not getting the rainbow rose.

I hate the leader boards. Not only does it waste gold but having spent that gold I won't be able to get Rainbow rose if offered.

I do want to say however that you've thrilled me with lowering the amounts needed for crafting and mining dragons. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I voted for all but the 2 leaderboard events and the current event. At its base, this is a breeding game and all dragons should be obtainable by all players. I understand Buy Only gold-giving dragons, but players should have a chance to collect all dragons. I hate the leaderboard events for the very reason that only 10% of players can get the main dragon; it's not even available to purchase. Also, this current event requires too many flowers for the last dragon. This will be the 1st time in 2 years that I will not get all dragons. Spin wheels round out the bottom of my list mostly because I rarely get any of the dragons on it. (Although getting food isn't the groan it used to be)

I love having all the updates and something to do all the time. Dragon Tales is my favorite along with Tournaments, Events and Arena and Mine crafting dragons. I'm impressed by Flatfoot and love all the new designs for dragons that have come lately. I don't mind buying gold occasionally to 'enhance' my gaming experience, I just don't want to be in a place where I have to spend gold to accomplish goals.

Gorgeous Globe.
    Birthday Bash is a close second.

My criteria:
    1. Dragon design
    2. Ability to complete with good, but not life-dominating attention

Executive Chef
    Sleepy Slumberland, Forbidden Love (my girl Capulet is an awesome battler!!), and Birthday Bash because....dragon in a cake!

That said.......too many events!!!!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

sleepy slumberland by far. loved all the dragons and the habitat was gorgeous

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast