View Poll Results: Which events have been your favorite this year?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Royal Flush

36 31.58%
  • Sleepy Slumberland

49 42.98%
  • Forbidden Love

26 22.81%
  • Night at the Movies

15 13.16%
  • Wondrous Wish

26 22.81%
  • Luck of the Dragon

15 13.16%
  • Skylords

11 9.65%
  • Big Birthday Bash!

26 22.81%
  • Gorgeous Globe

27 23.68%
  • Motherly Love

20 17.54%
  • May Flowers

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Event of the Year

Nightclub Owner
    I love all of the dragons, but hate the leaderboard format events.

My fave on this list has to be Royal Flush - we got an awesome 4-dragon habitat and all of the dragons are super cool looking. Also, I am a big time poker fan so love my royal family of dragons
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I love all of the dragons, but hate the leaderboard format events.

My fave on this list has to be Royal Flush - we got an awesome 4-dragon habitat and all of the dragons are super cool looking. Also, I am a big time poker fan so love my royal family of dragons
    I just wish we would've had a tournament to win the ace to go with the rest

Executive Chef
    My favorite events are world events, I did like the mother's day event though however it was too much competition instead of the group working together towards a goal...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I just wish we would've had a tournament to win the ace to go with the rest
    That would be AWESOME!! To have an Ace and maybe even a Ten(10) Dragon for a complete Royal Flush

Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I voted for all but the 2 leaderboard events and the current event. At its base, this is a breeding game and all dragons should be obtainable by all players. I understand Buy Only gold-giving dragons, but players should have a chance to collect all dragons. I hate the leaderboard events for the very reason that only 10% of players can get the main dragon; it's not even available to purchase. Also, this current event requires too many flowers for the last dragon. This will be the 1st time in 2 years that I will not get all dragons. Spin wheels round out the bottom of my list mostly because I rarely get any of the dragons on it. (Although getting food isn't the groan it used to be)

I love having all the updates and something to do all the time. Dragon Tales is my favorite along with Tournaments, Events and Arena and Mine crafting dragons. I'm impressed by Flatfoot and love all the new designs for dragons that have come lately. I don't mind buying gold occasionally to 'enhance' my gaming experience, I just don't want to be in a place where I have to spend gold to accomplish goals.
    Agreeing with this 100%. I was a little shocked when I saw how behind schedule I was for the May Flowers event. I have seven Enchanteds and two nests and I was constantly questing, but I was almost short. I was able to get the last dragon, but it was still pretty frustrating. This is in the quote but leaderboards....... they **** me.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    That would be AWESOME!! To have an Ace and maybe even a Ten(10) Dragon for a complete Royal Flush
    Need a five dragon habitat. Good idea!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffpuff21 View Post
    Agreeing with this 100%. I was a little shocked when I saw how behind schedule I was for the May Flowers event. I have seven Enchanteds and two nests and I was constantly questing, but I was almost short. I was able to get the last dragon, but it was still pretty frustrating. This is in the quote but leaderboards....... they **** me.....
    Feels the same. I was right there with you on the May event.
    Not looking forward to the event starting today & I wish it wasn't so long.

@Amerirish - the poker dragons are fun and I would love a Ace dragon too. That would be amazing.

Fashion Designer
    Funny that I had a 24 hour gold sale leading up to my least favorite event, I'll pass, I know there will be plenty of people throwing gold @ S8 to win a pretty but useless ultra rare and I won't be one of them. I will give it my best effort, but I know other than milestones I won't get the last dragon, although I have liked some of the milestone dragons so I do have that to look forward to at least.

Nightclub Owner
    Crazy idea, but how about an event over on the Arctic Isles? Something easy & low maintenance but how about showing a little love for our frozen cousins?

Farm Supplier
    Absolutely hate the leaderboards really is S8 wanted to gain more money they have to put all of the winners of the leader boards together and see them duke it out......... But I love the world events and the Dragon Tales those are so much fun

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast