Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Producing Dragon Sale

Gold Producing Dragon Sale

I'm trying to figure out when a Gold Producing Dragon might go on sale again. So I have some questions?

1. When was the last one and which dragons were on sale?
    2. What were the dates of any other sales that took place?
    3. Were there specific occasions (i.e. new dragon, holiday, etc.)?
    4. Were they OS specific?
    5. Any other info that might help figure out when the next one might be.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    The last one was cyber Monday, they were all on sale. The newest one was released in December, North Star dragon. I would count on the next sale to be cyber Monday again, and who knows when a new one will be released. Maybe never?

Fashion Designer

Gold producing dragon!!!

When are they going to be on sale again?? We didn't have any on BIG 4 YEAR BIRTHDAY of DRAGON STORY!!!!

Gold producing dragons

Hi storm8 staff and community members

Does anyone know when we will have another sale on gold producing dragons? It's been so long since they were on sale.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys the community managers cannot speculate on future sales but I will pass this request over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you kooky panda. I hope it will be soon ��

Fashion Designer
    Grazing through the Valiant thread to find some other info, I stumbled upon this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    How else am I supposed to have fun? I'm inside making TOP SECRET CONTENT for June and looking out the window at a VERY perfect California day :'[
    It's June now, we've just got a new row of expansions, I'm guessing that this 'top secret content' beholds a new gold producing dragon
    When will we be surprised? Next friday? Or only at the end of this month?
    Still guessing, but I was saving gold last month, just in case... Last resource dropping dragons were 50% off, most expensive gold producer (till now) costs 2000 gold... I now have 1047 gold, hoping that this will be enough
    Next friday will be the first 'reset day' in June... can't wait... too excited... the agony... could start biting nails again, but I'm not. Too glad I forgot all about that nasty habit But still...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Grazing through the Valiant thread to find some other info, I stumbled upon this post:

It's June now, we've just got a new row of expansions, I'm guessing that this 'top secret content' beholds a new gold producing dragon
    When will we be surprised? Next friday? Or only at the end of this month?
    Still guessing, but I was saving gold last month, just in case... Last resource dropping dragons were 50% off, most expensive gold producer (till now) costs 2000 gold... I now have 1047 gold, hoping that this will be enough
    Next friday will be the first 'reset day' in June... can't wait... too excited... the agony... could start biting nails again, but I'm not. Too glad I forgot all about that nasty habit But still...
    Don't bite your nails!! You will need them to pull out your hair if we don't get a new gold producing dragon this month
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Don't bite your nails!! You will need them to pull out your hair if we don't get a new gold producing dragon this month
    Whahaha
    But no, at the age of 40 I'm too proud of my lusty wig to pull it out, although it's getting gray
    And I won't be disappointed if we don't get one, but as I said, just in case...

Banned
    There will be another leader board, tales, as well as community event this month. There's your June content.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast