Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Date you started playing

Rhino Keeper
    Jan 8, 2013 is my download date! Found it in my "purchase history" in iTunes. Took a while of hunting... Sad to see I never got the $2 gold offer (never took it if it was offered). Now I need to exit out of this purchase history before I see how much I've spent in DS over the years. o.O

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Go back to your iTunes, or google play account and find the date you first downloaded the application.
    Thanks Kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    April 11, 2012. I'll never forget it because it was the day I also met my fiance' on Dragon Story. We were messaging on the app and I needed her to prove to me she wasn't some 12 year old (lol) so we exchanged Facebook accounts, 4 years later and we are getting hitched in couple of years. We both still play and give each other gold daily. Her island is WAY more gorgeous than mine though as she goes for beauty over dragon count like me.
    Last edited by ericrypt; 05-16-16 at 05:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrypt View Post
    April 11, 2012. I'll never forget it because it was the day I also met my fiance' on Dragon Story. We were messaging on the app and I needed her to prove to me she wasn't some 12 year old (lol) so we exchanged Facebook accounts, 4 years later and we are getting hitched in couple of years. We both still play and give each other gold daily. Her island is WAY more gorgeous than mine though as she goes for beauty over dragon count like me. Check her out: kelly3223
    Incredible story, wish the most of luck for both of you

Started playing somewhere in may 2014, so about two years ago
    Can't find anything in the playstore (android) on installing date though, or did I miss it?

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    April 11, 2012. I'll never forget it because it was the day I also met my fiance' on Dragon Story. We were messaging on the app and I needed her to prove to me she wasn't some 12 year old (lol) so we exchanged Facebook accounts, 4 years later and we are getting hitched in couple of years. We both still play and give each other gold daily. Her island is WAY more gorgeous than mine though as she goes for beauty over dragon count like me. Check her out: kelly3223
    That is a lovely experience to share. I'm jealous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Go back to your iTunes, or google play account and find the date you first downloaded the application.
    I can't find anywhere in my Google play account which indicates when apps were downloaded - just a list of apps, or purchase history. It's a shame, because I'd like to know how long I've been playing too. I think I started played about a year ago, but that's a guess...

Executive Chef
    April 11, 2012. I'll never forget it because it was the day I also met my fiance' on Dragon Story. We were messaging on the app and I needed her to prove to me she wasn't some 12 year old (lol) so we exchanged Facebook accounts, 4 years later and we are getting hitched in couple of years. We both still play and give each other gold daily. Her island is WAY more gorgeous than mine though as she goes for beauty over dragon count like me.
    Yes, that's so so sweet! Thank you for sharing! <3

Nightclub Owner
    Nice story! Makes everyone feels good about playing this game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    August 2015

May 4, 2016

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast