Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    The weirdest thing has happened.. I managed to recover my game by signing into my Facebook account.. That is good that I have recovered the game but it is not the Facebook account that I use with the game! WHen I log-out and enter the Facebook account that I use for my game I am straight back to level 2 again and it comes up in the game centre as the same with level 2 as it syncs... I have somehow managed to have bakery story 2 connected with Facebook through IN the Cloud on my iPad and cannot find a way to get it connected with the Facebook account I want to use.. So so frustrating.. Why have they got to complicate things.. Going to scream and stamp my feet now!!
    Please wait for an Agent to help you with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please wait for an Agent to help you with recovery.
    I am still waiting for a reply.. surely someone should have gotten back in touch.. I got the standard reply saying they are busy but its has been quite a while now..

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so I decided to contact Support for assistance with my account. My main account got reset to Level 1 and I have to do the tutorial. But here's the real kicker: one of my other accounts somehow has the progress of my main account. My main account was on Level 13 but my other account was not.

I've contacted Support for this and thus far, it has been 21 days since anyone has even addressed this.

Grand Emperor
    I am still waiting for a reply.. surely someone should have gotten back in touch.. I got the standard reply saying they are busy but its has been quite a while now..
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Okay, so I decided to contact Support for assistance with my account. My main account got reset to Level 1 and I have to do the tutorial. But here's the real kicker: one of my other accounts somehow has the progress of my main account. My main account was on Level 13 but my other account was not.

I've contacted Support for this and thus far, it has been 21 days since anyone has even addressed this.
    Very sorry for the delay. I think Support may be tied up with high volume, they are trying their best to get to everyone as soon as they can. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll try to get help for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Very sorry for the delay. I think Support may be tied up with high volume, they are trying their best to get to everyone as soon as they can. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll try to get help for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Have sent you a private message with details rynetory2.. many thanks for all your help.. it truly is invaluable on this forum with all that you do..xx

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help, rynetory2. I've got my bakery back now.

New Resident

Lost game progress bakery2

So I was on level 40 an active player. My game crashed and when I reopened it I'm on level one again. I have tried everything. (I did email storm 8 3. Days ago when this happened). I have tried in installing and reinstalling and powering off my iPad and restarting. Still on level one. Has this happened to anyone else. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    I've seen others post on it, so it has happened before, though not to me. If you hadn't set up your login info, I have no idea how to fix it beyond waiting for S8. Useless, I know, but I sympathize. Hope you hear soon!

Grand Emperor
    Have sent you a private message with details rynetory2.. many thanks for all your help.. it truly is invaluable on this forum with all that you do..xx
    I've submitted your ticket number earlier. An agent should be getting in touch soon, if not already. Much appreciate your kind words, BonnieBobbles. Glad to know that the countless hours I spent on the forum was worth it. Thanks sweetie!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Thanks for the help, rynetory2. I've got my bakery back now.
    Oh wonderful that you got your bakery back! You should have a reopening celebration. Thanks for letting me know.