Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Update: May 11 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe I tried the crate once and I got PIANO FOUNTAIN!! I never have luck with crates but this time I'm happy.

New Resident
    Does anyone know why we are not getting more stoves, goals or new recipes in BS or RS. I have nbrs threatening to quit & some already have. Is there any future plans on improving the games & letting us build again. Also if the goal ovens that are locked & they aren't being used anymore why can't those be unlocked. Games are getting really boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vjbrent View Post
    Desperate for new ovens or recipes. Getting seriously boring. Are we not meant to finish level 99?
    There is no level past 99.

Fashion Designer
    I really think we should wait another week or even until June before saying and spreading rumors about how we're not getting goals this month. Yes, maybe it's later than usual, but Storm8 didn't say that we weren't getting goals this month yet.

Complaining about not getting new appliances in non-goal updates, on the other hand, is more understandable since I guess there are players who are used to getting new appliances every week.

The update is very cute

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Believe me, you will run out of food if they are only releasing new recipes once a month. I used to have tons of food, but now I have to keep my door closed till new recipes come out or I'll run out. And cooking the same already mastered recipes over and over again gets extremely boring. You obviously are not there yet, but you will be and you will wish they came out with more recipes than just once a month. You will be on here complaining about the lack of new recipes.

I have noticed a lot of veteran players, like me, quitting or not playing as much anymore, it's because they are bored, S8 isn't keeping their interest. And them now going down to once a month to release recipes is the last straw for many. You will be there one day...
    I'm sure I will sell out one day but as I have been playing since 2011 it hasn't happened yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I can't believe I tried the crate once and I got PIANO FOUNTAIN!! I never have luck with crates but this time I'm happy.
    Me, too. Usually have terrible luck. But I tried anyway, got 2 piano gardens back to back, then the jazz band.

Fashion Designer
    I don't like anything in this update. There's nothing in the Musical Gift box that appeals to me. Will probably get some of the stuff from the previous two updates, though.

No New oven????

We haven't Got a new oven In a Good Minute.... When are we Going to Get a new Stove?!?! I like the New Mint Decoration though. I Just want a new Stove!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I love this theme so much I redecorated my bakery. Minty colours are adorable. But I don't get why we don't get a new oven. Obviously a lot of people want new ovens, and it shouldn't be hard to come up with minty recipes. Is it hard to program new recipes in the game, or what's the problem?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567