Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Executive Chef
    Mine just closes right away without opening. I have tried about 7 times to get it to open. Is the game down now?

Rhino Keeper
    I have already tried all the suggestions, nothing helps. Time to email support I guess

Executive Chef
    I didn't do anything but try again a few minutes ago and the game is working now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I have already tried all the suggestions, nothing helps. Time to email support I guess
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. Yes please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Hope you get your games back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I didn't do anything but try again a few minutes ago and the game is working now.
    Great to know! Thank you for your updates.

Game crashes while loading

Hi guys,

Haven't been able to log into the game for over 24 hours now. When I click the game it crashes on the loading screen. Anyone else experiencing this and if so were you able to fix it and how?

Grand Emperor
    The issue that some members experienced on the forum and their games had been fixed. Were you able to get into your farm 48hrs ago? I'm not sure if your issue is related but could it be due to your device or connection? If so, you can try the suggestions under Connection and Device Performance sections in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1301035. You may want to reinstall your game if it doesn't work.

Moved to bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The issue that some members experienced on the forum and their games had been fixed. Were you able to get into your farm 48hrs ago? I'm not sure if your issue is related but could it be due to your device or connection? If so, you can try the suggestions under Connection and Device Performance sections in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1301035. You may want to reinstall your game if it doesn't work.

Moved to bugs forum.
    Hi thanks for responding!

It's been nearly 3 days since I was able to get in the game...all my other storm8 games open just fine. Will try removing and downloading again.

That worked! The game is a bit slow and glitchy but it works...the catnip plots aren't visible perhaps they're causing a problem.

Thanks again for the help

Grand Emperor
    It may take a few minutes for the new images to show after reinstallation. Glad to know you are able to get into game! Happy farming!

Merged threads.

Executive Chef
    Since earlier today I have had some difficulty hunting for truffles with my Hogs and popping balloons in the Treehouse. Keeps locking up and then bouncing me out. I tried all of the usual troubleshooting before posting here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast