Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Sea Dragon May 6 2016(leaves May 13)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I got the roost even though I told myself I wouldn't spend more than 30 gold during this event. It was a good deal and I figured I might actually be able to breed a limited time dragon for once. I hope you get your dragon!
    I invested in the roost as well, I really want to breed this one

Host(ess)
    first attempt diamond and deep 10 hours coral fail...here we go lol...on the plus side i did manage to breed a starry night before he disappeared and here i thought it was a social dragon heres hoping i?ll get lucky again...good luck to everyone else!

What is the roost anyway? its not something ive ever gotten..is it worth it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I got the roost even though I told myself I wouldn't spend more than 30 gold during this event. It was a good deal and I figured I might actually be able to breed a limited time dragon for once. I hope you get your dragon!
    Look at it this way: it wasn't for the event! We have a boosted breeding weekend and this gorgeous dragon we can try for. I caved in as well, lol...couple corals, another penumbra and a seafarer but I am still trying! <3 Best of luck to you as well.

missy, the roost actually at 50 gold is 50% off, it's something you buy in the market. Be aware though that you cannot sell it once it deactivates. For 7 days you'll have an extra roost though, and it's pretty lol. I have mercury and celestial on one, and aether and diamond on the other right now.

Grats Hepatu! <3 and anyone else who have scored this baby!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missymouse1 View Post
    first attempt diamond and deep 10 hours coral fail...here we go lol...on the plus side i did manage to breed a starry night before he disappeared and here i thought it was a social dragon heres hoping i?ll get lucky again...good luck to everyone else!

What is the roost anyway? its not something ive ever gotten..is it worth it
    It's another breeding den that you recharge with gold. It's on sale for 50 gold and you can breed with it for 7 days before you have to recharge. Personally mine is just going to be decoration after it runs out

Fashion Designer
    I got Deep Sea from Night and Magic! Thanks goes to belarica for suggesting black!! I did speed breed and hatch. Two corals, 1 Penumbra and 1 Wizard. I didn't have penumbra on this island so got two new dragons. Once I got Deep Sea I stopped speeding, didn't want to miss this one and boosted breeding weekend. Good luck!!

While trying for Valiant..i put Shaman and Crusader on roost and got Deep Sea..
    Last edited by orson62; 05-07-16 at 06:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orson62 View Post
    While trying for Vaiant..i put Shaman and Crusader on roost and got Deep Sea..
    Thanks for this combo!! Will try!

Fashion Designer
    Two Penumbras in a row, ugh..

Got it with beast and diamond after a few fails of corals

On my other account Beast and Water gave me Deep Sea

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast