Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 4th May 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It would have gone nice with the fine dining theme in restaurant story.

Oh yeah!!! I didn't even think about that. That would have been perfect. Then people could make it into sort of an upscale look. That fountain is actually cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Love this update, although black is not my favourite colour, but it is a good background colour for all those pastel and bright colour items. I've always wanted some subtle wallpapers and tiles, well...actually the wallpaper is a bit too colourful, but it's better than with vibrant patterns.

The wolf statue is ok with leaves around it, but not quite in harmony with flowers, maybe it will look good when it's place on grass.

The table is good, I like square table, but it will be even better it is paired with chair instead of stool.

S8 you mentioned black door, will a door be included in this update?

Hope they're not for gems! xx <----fingers crossed

Fashion Designer
    love it!
    now we just need a nice past Halloween item sale to go along with it to make it perfect! (*hint hint*)

Don't like it at all, goathic looking not my style. Wallpaper looks more disco nightclubish. If this is all for gems forget it.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the references! Definitely going to be getting a ton of this stuff. But then, maybe I'm the target market as I'm almost burned out by frilly flower stuff and Mother's Day has no significance to me. Can't wait to see the stuff "live."

while my bakery is mostly pastel or garden themed, i actually really love this update! i love the song and the game of thrones reference, too although i am not a fan of either.
    Bakery Wishlist: Fairy Kitchen & Candy Carousel

Fashion Designer
    bit pricy, pity..woulda redecorated otherwise. not paying 9k per tile and 16k per table though

edit: and no halloween stuff for sale? pity...im still looking to buy plenty of the older halloween stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    This is great. I was getting a bit tired of cute, pink and flowery decor. Too bad the decorations are for gems, but I will buy the Obsidian Fountain at least. And the tables look amazing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskpaels View Post
    This is great. I was getting a bit tired of cute, pink and flowery decor. Too bad the decorations are for gems, but I will buy the Obsidian Fountain at least. And the tables look amazing.
    agreed! would love to see more non cutesy stuff!! the fountain is gorgeous. i might take out some halloween stuff and see if it fits. again, too bad you didnt offer halloween items for sale with it XXD

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know where the offered lto originally came from...I have never seen it before

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast