Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    Oh goody! I don't care for any of the milestone dragons. The habitat would be nice though if I can get to 1700 points which I doubt since I didn't even prepare for the event.

Farm Supplier
    Yay!!! A bunch of eggs hatched; but already have 4 people ahead of me. Easy decision - not to spend much gold on this.

Fashion Designer
    Also, Leaderboard doesn't show on Haloween version. Unfortunately original version crashes at the moment the news list is supposed to be shown, I can see the Leaderboard icon on the side, though

New Resident
    I've got no clue whether or not Arctic isles counts, but I'm already breeding something there. If you guys would like, I can check back with the results

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Also, Leaderboard doesn't show on Haloween version. Unfortunately original version crashes at the moment the news list is supposed to be shown, I can see the Leaderboard icon on the side, though
    Same issue here. I guess I'll try to get some things done that count toward the event but anything else will go on the Halloween version

Rhino Keeper
    One further suggestion is to have the groups done by number of nests. Someone with two nests will always have an advantage over someone with only one. Happy playing everyone! I will not spend gold on this event but good luck to those who try to get that beautiful Mama dragon.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Farm Supplier
    In a group with some pretty large islands, 3 nests etc. Yikes! Good luck to everyone in my group, and to everyone in the community.

Milestone dragons are nice.

Farm Supplier
    Arctic Isles counts. I forgot to have something evolving there in advance, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    One further suggestion is to have the groups done by number of nests. Someone with two nests will always have an advantage over someone with only one. Happy playing everyone! I will not spend gold on this event but good luck to those who try to get that beautiful Mama dragon.
    I am not sure it is practical - since a player can add additional nests and breeding-den at any point in the game.

Executive Chef
    Well it's here and yes there's already the folks way up and ahead.

@Hawk

Glad to hear you are healing and yea, funny how some get sales all the time and some hardly ever and 99 bucks?!? Yea I hear ya.

Jen

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast