Page 49 of 392 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Greselda's storyline, fashion police goal. I have placed her house but it's not ticking off on the goal. I've turned phone off n on and also deleted and re installed app but still stuck can anyone help?
    You'll need to completely "build" her structure for that part of the quest to "complete".

Rhino Keeper
    I'm totally lost with the trade wagon. I got the goal to buy/place it and did.

Now I got a goal to make 2 sapphires. I see them in the trade wagon and they require 10 gold tokens. Where do I get the tokens? I see nothing about that. It says earned through trading. I looked in the royal exchange and nothing shows gold tokens. I've been making items from the royal exchange constantly. When I collect I receive a trade ticket, not any gold coins/tokens.

I searched the messages here and couldn't find any message that said anything except special events...

Please help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoalley View Post
    Read the recent Monster Hunt thread that ended yesterday (Wednesday) . The 1st couple of posts will answer all your questions
    Thanks. I think I understand. The crafting would have been in the trade wagon true?

Also, it seems they made this limited time event available to me at the last moment. I guess I should just store the wagon

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Thanks. I think I understand. The crafting would have been in the trade wagon true?

Also, it seems they made this limited time event available to me at the last moment. I guess I should just store the wagon
    If you just levelled up to I think it's 22 then you'll be able to participate in future ones. Did you find the info for the sapphires etc? Expand on the spoiler text in post 2 to see the info. There was so much info, I thought this may have been a better way to have it all available. click here to go to monster hunt thread.

New Resident
    At what point can I craft gold pipe and what does it require to craft? I am trying to upgrade my jousting arena. Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcj70 View Post
    At what point can I craft gold pipe and what does it require to craft? I am trying to upgrade my jousting arena. Thank you!
    Check out no 56
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1154601

I think I have been two months ago bought an apple tree but do not get golden apples, my husband has certainly gotten 6, why not me? 😥

Hi, I got a new building, I guess as a reward for completing X marks the spot. It jumped right over to a spot of trees that I haven't expanded to yet. I can't click on it to see what it is or to move it to my kingdom. Do I have to expand to place it there? It isn't actually right on an available expansion, it is kind of between two yellow dotted expansions. I tried force closing. Can anyone help, please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Hi, I got a new building, I guess as a reward for completing X marks the spot. It jumped right over to a spot of trees that I haven't expanded to yet. I can't click on it to see what it is or to move it to my kingdom. Do I have to expand to place it there? It isn't actually right on an available expansion, it is kind of between two yellow dotted expansions. I tried force closing. Can anyone help, please? Thanks.
    No, check out the new Random Expansion thread. We've been discussing this stuff for awhile already...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Part of an upcoming update. Check out this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ndom-expansion
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending