Page 45 of 394 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Well, would you like the good news or the bad news? The good news is we are all here to support you and share in your pain when I tell you the bad news which is.... Months? Possibly, but more likely a couple of weeks if you're constantly collecting.

The thing about rare and random is that it's hard to predict. Some players got these first try, others on the 30th try...well, you know what I mean... After *lots* of tries.

And don't even get us started on whether you can get a 2nd one of these items! Heehee!!
    Well, the good news about your bad news is that I'm playing anyway so I just won't stress about when they drop. But I have a suspicion there'll be many manyyyy sweet feasts in my future

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Well, the good news about your bad news is that I'm playing anyway so I just won't stress about when they drop. But I have a suspicion there'll be many manyyyy sweet feasts in my future
    Ha! Yes I think you may be right!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I was prepared for lots of sweet feasts and got my ember on a first try, so you never know The whole goal took me maybe 2 or 3 days

When is there going to be another monster hunt? Seems like its been forever since the last one.

Executive Chef
    True.. all my tokens, except Gold, are long-time maxed out and being refused by the game when I collect daily from the BeastbaneDisplay.
    They could have been put to better use if the TradeWagon was functioning.
    Such a pity... but I have no way to resolve the stockup situation.

edit: my wish came true
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-16-16 at 08:36 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Troll tokens

I ve had princess Lorelei s fountain as a kingdom goal for ages. I can't proceed as I don't have troll tokens. It says earned from gold hunter trade, this is not in the royal exchange . Please let me know what I have to do 😞

Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    I ve had princess Lorelei s fountain as a kingdom goal for ages. I can't proceed as I don't have troll tokens. It says earned from gold hunter trade, this is not in the royal exchange . Please let me know what I have to do ��
    Monster Hunt Season 6 just started so you can collect more Troll Tokens again!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me if flowers still drop Spellbound Dew (the little green leaf)? I wanted to craft some Spellbound Blocks and Beams that require the dew, but I no longer seem to be getting the dew from flowers.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if flowers still drop Spellbound Dew (the little green leaf)? I wanted to craft some Spellbound Blocks and Beams that require the dew, but I no longer seem to be getting the dew from flowers.
    It can be any flower, but drops from flowers are rare. The Inventory Guide has more info....look under "S"

What does the fire fox look like?