Page 57 of 393 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi
    I'm not sure if this question has already been asked but I'm doing the glimmerwood private detective goal section and was wondering if there were specific trees, rocks, flowers to search?
    I know the goal book says search ALL places for the 3 items but wondered if anyone had noticed any in particular that were more likely to drop?
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Hi
    I'm not sure if this question has already been asked but I'm doing the glimmerwood private detective goal section and was wondering if there were specific trees, rocks, flowers to search?
    I know the goal book says search ALL places for the 3 items but wondered if anyone had noticed any in particular that were more likely to drop?
    Thanks
    Details are in this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-1
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok, the goal Needs more Sparkle should have completed. Having read your original post, it sounds like you gem skipped that part which has caused the goal to remain in your book. I'll need to escalate this to S8 for you. The rest of your goals are unrelated, so keep plugging away at those. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you too. I will PM you when resolved. Cheers.
    This will help others, so posting here: If you use gems to skip through the gold piping goal, the goal will remain in your book as the goal requires you to CRAFT piping. Unfortunately, you will just have to go through the Goal even though they upgraded the Joust Arena with Gems to remove it from your book.

Question of clarification to anyone willing to answer:

If I use Troll Tokens to unlock the cabbage hut, will the option to buy another one for 450 gems still remain after placing the one traded for tokens? Or must I purchase the cabbage hut for 450 gems first, then trade for a 2nd one with Troll Tokens?

I'm trying to decide which building is worth 70 troll tokens. The original version of the Mythic Research Center was my first choice, but the drastic alterations to it, the high cost of low value animals, sudden rarity of Monster Hunts, and low amount of Gold Tokens that can be obtained from a Monster Hunt has greatly changed my opinion on the Mythic Research Center.

The Baron's Game Tent was recently added to Android OS.
    I would like to have the Cabbage Huts so I can store up cabbage to actually win one of the prizes in the tent, but I want to make sure the 70 Troll Tokens won't be wasted on a building that can be bought for 450 gems if the option to buy a second one locks after trading Tokens for the first.
    I know some people have 2 of these buildings, but I don't know if they bought one with gems before trading Troll Tokens for a second one...
    I'm concerned about trading tokens for a first Cabbage Hut, and then not being able to eventually purchase the second hut when I build up 450 gems...

The Baron's Game Tent with 2 Cabbage Huts can produce 1-2 animals a month of the exact same quality as the animals in the Mythic Research Center, but the animals in the Mythic Research Center require materials that are only available every 6 months...
    So I'm thinking I could get 6-12 festival alicorns from the Baron's Game Tent in the same time that it would take to get 1 purple dragon from the Mythic Research Center.

I currently have 75 tokens.

Thank you anyone for your reply, or input about which of these buildings you think are worth the 70 Troll Tokens.
    ~Fan of the No Cash For Thieves Club.~ When 1/4 of all game reviews from the same publisher on Google Play are 1/5 stars, something is terribly wrong...

Which buildings are considered town buildings?

Which buildings are considered Town Buildings? Do we sell some in order to purchase the new spooky ones?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Which buildings are considered Town Buildings? Do we sell some in order to purchase the new spooky ones?
    Go to your Market and look in the tab marked "Town", or look in the Building Guide (link below). You will see information on limits at the top of each post in the building guide. {please do not create duplicate threads; if in doubt, post here in the Help Me thread...}

Farm Supplier
    What are the map pieces for ?

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    What are the map pieces for ?

There's a storybook goal. Do you not have it on the right edge of your game board?

Maybe you need to upgrade your CS app if you don't see it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I forged a Harvest Champion boost yesterday & placed it in storage. I went to storage today to get it and it is no longer there! Has anyone else had that problem? Should I contact Storm 8 support? I force closed and didn't reappear. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 10-21-16 at 08:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I forged a Harvest Champion yesterday & placed it in storage. I went to storage today to get it and it is no longer there! Has anyone else had that problem? Should I contact Storm 8 support? I force closed and didn't reappear. Thanks.
    Did you check your apothecary? You may need to collect from it.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.