Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: May 3 2016

The Honorable Panda

Fashion Update: May 3 2016

Bam! Pow! Snikt! These new items definitely pack a punch. Jam pack your store with excitement and adventure and maybe you’ll even save the day! You won’t need a superhero mask when you wear the Comic Print Dress in Fashion Story!
    Check out these other heroic items:

• Comic Heart Purse
    • Comic Headband
    • Comic Store Booth dressing room

On sale!

Eclectic Chest

Common - 4th prize, 54%
    Eclectic Phone
    Eclectic Vases
    Eclectic Lamp
    Eclectic Chair

Uncommon - 3rd prize, 35%
    Eclectic Bench
    Eclectic Elephant

Rare - 2nd prize, 10%
    Fascinator (avatar)
    Fascinator Display

Exceptional - 1st prize, 1%
    Eclectic Runway

Last edited by kooky panda; 05-04-16 at 02:46 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Update is out on time. Theme is Cute Comics, dress and accessories. 16 hrs stocking time. Low yield, good profit.

LOVE the shoes! The rest seems more appropriate for Halloween or a comicon.

Under the design tab, I found a thin counter for gems, a full counter for coins, a comic store booth for coins, wallpaper for gems. Didn't see anything in the floor dec tab. Looking again. Nope.

Ultralight. Again. Hard to fathom with Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby this week.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 05-03-16 at 12:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Update is out on time. Theme is Cute Comics, dress and accessories. 16 hrs stocking time. Low yield, good profit.

LOVE the shoes! The rest seems more appropriate for Halloween or a comicon.

Under the design tab, I found a thin counter for gems, a full counter for coins, a comic store booth for coins, wallpaper for gems. Didn't see anything in the floor dec tab. Looking again. Nope.

Ultralight. Again. Hard to fathom with Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby this week.
    Seriously. Cinco de Mayo is my favorite holiday, and I've been requesting something for the Kentucky Derby for years! Especially after having a Triple Crown winner last year. The "comic" outfit is totally out of the blue! *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    What about Cinco de Mayo and Mothers Day? Shoes are ok. Not liking this update much. Glad we get an outfit just wish they would have more 8 and 12 hours.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i cant stand super hero stuff, very disappointed
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    So I guess storm 8 is celebrating free comic book day, it's May 7th. Even a nerd like me wasn't expecting or hoping for this. I thought we'd get a mother's day update. I like certain parts of it, especially the wall paper, but this update should've come during comic con.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got back from the Calgary Comic Expo yesterday, so it is funny that we got a comic book theme this week (and by the way, many comics are not about super-heroes at all). At least this catalog is colorful and not another off-white or brown color scheme. But what is not cool is yet another teen-hour catalog with low yield and low XP. I've completely run out of catalogs to master that are under 11 hours.

Eclectic box discounted 50% for three days (ends Friday).

Executive Chef
    Cool update, even though I don't like the catalogue at all, I like the dressing rooms, counters and wallpaper. But I think they forgot something this year: Mother's day!!! How could you forget all the mothers that spend so much time and money on this game?!?! Can we at least please get a mother's day sale of all kinds of LTO's for the next few days to make up for it? Specifically the Afternoon Picnic and Sunday Brunch. These two would be absolutely perfect as a mother's day gift for us. Please TL/S8 hear us out!!

Afternoon Picnic

Sunday Brunch

Host(ess)
    Tbh I'm not a great fan of the new clothes update. Please can you do some more Nightlife and Runway Outfits. Too many Casual ones. Also I'm wondering whether or not to open the eclectic chest as it's on sale. Lmk guys if it's worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast