Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant collection?

Rhino Keeper

Instant collection?

On "Golden Eggs,Nuggets and Apples" thread someone mentioned a way to instantly collect all rocks/plants/whatever you had touched instead of waiting for the character to run to each in sequence. Unfortunately that poster was not clear on how to do it, exactly. Can someone explain? I have an iPhone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    On "Golden Eggs,Nuggets and Apples" thread someone mentioned a way to instantly collect all rocks/plants/whatever you had touched instead of waiting for the character to run to each in sequence. Unfortunately that poster was not clear on how to do it, exactly. Can someone explain? I have an iPhone
    You go to the menu, then the "Social" page. You might need to let it load for a few seconds. When you close the social page, your items will all start collecting, money first, then the items and xp will collect after all money collected.
    Hope that helps. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    I don't know what device you play on, but I use I-pad and hold down power button to access Siri then again to close Siri and it has collected all at once.

The Honorable Panda
    If on an apple device, you can pull down and then raise up your notifications screen and this should collect all items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Or pull up the Control Center from the bottom of your screen and then close it to start the rapid collection

As you can see there are several ways to complete a quick collect. I use Siri & the control center the most since they are the fastest method. No waiting for your nbr list to load.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I found that if you click on the barons tent everything will also collect. Only hitch is, you must not have collected from the tent, for the new prize,prior.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If on an apple device, you can pull down and then raise up your notifications screen and this should collect all items.
    without even going to the game itself?

Or just clicked then close the game? thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In post no 5 in the Hub:

7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
    Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
    i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
    ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) Or
    iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)

Fashion Designer
    Just one thing:

when in the meantime a beast appears all you've touched after the appearance is in vain.

Happens to me a lot: I click 25 things, reopen, and only a few things have been done cause a beast showed up... Must do all again...
    I am Zelda

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Just one thing:

when in the meantime a beast appears all you've touched after the appearance is in vain.

Happens to me a lot: I click 25 things, reopen, and only a few things have been done cause a beast showed up... Must do all again...
    Oh this is a great point!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast