Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SALE on Treasure Animals

Amen to that! I am trying to get my twins both up to at least level 10 each. One down - one to go.

The evolution times are so long!! I'm trying to be good and keep all harvested apples for treasure animals only for the moment, tough going though

Money Badger is currently at level 13, if everything goes according to plan should be able to send him off for his final evolution on Sunday night.
    Just sent Golden Retriever in for his first evolution this morning, Prize Pony and Treasure Toucan will have a long wait ahead of them before they are going anywhere !

Executive Chef
    I kind of like the long evolutions, gives me time to get food supplies up so that hopefully I can feed it straight up to the next evolution as soon as it comes out the flower

All treasure animals are back in the store with their original price.

matiasabad94

level 75

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    The evolution times are so long!! I'm trying to be good and keep all harvested apples for treasure animals only for the moment, tough going though

Money Badger is currently at level 13, if everything goes according to plan should be able to send him off for his final evolution on Sunday night.
    Just sent Golden Retriever in for his first evolution this morning, Prize Pony and Treasure Toucan will have a long wait ahead of them before they are going anywhere !
    You are right. I have too many mouths to feed and not enough food. Breeding the Garnet Griffin has made things worse. Raising the money badger to epic has severely depleted my food supply. I have a Quartz that is ready for its 2nd evolution, but after that I'm going to have to take a break from raising my gem hybrids for a couple of weeks to build my food supply back up. My Sapphire, Quartz and Jade all need to go through their final evolution and I simply don't have the food to get them there. And that's not even counting the Garnet Griffin which I will put on the nest late Saturday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matiasabad94 View Post
    All treasure animals are back in the store with their original price.

Krhm... I wonder whatever happened to it being the "last chance" to get them last year? LOL! Anyway, good to see them back permanently also joined by the Prize Pony! Looking forward to Black Friday!

Executive Chef
    Glad that they are back in the shop. However, I have now bought a few with a thanks to that sale we had along with the newer ones that had been released before this sale.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234