Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Quest: Hola, Marco! (April 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    I could probably have saved on buying cilantro (which I hate IRL) and the other 2 extra ingredients in the veggie market. He drops way too much of those for me, my level 60 character has finished the quest with a surplus now of 95 cilantro, 93 peppers and 33 tomatillos!

Rhino Keeper
    VERY DISAPPOINTED. Could not finish this event. I didn't even master one of the taco dishes. Gee, I used to be able to finish. Same thing on the last one with the Japanese (?) food cart. Not enough time to finish with only one appliance. Veggies drops started off good, then slowed away down. Yes, I know you want us to spend gems. But there are only so many hours in a day when you work. This game has been very enjoyable until now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    VERY DISAPPOINTED. Could not finish this event. I didn't even master one of the taco dishes. Gee, I used to be able to finish. Same thing on the last one with the Japanese (?) food cart. Not enough time to finish with only one appliance. Veggies drops started off good, then slowed away down. Yes, I know you want us to spend gems. But there are only so many hours in a day when you work. This game has been very enjoyable until now.
    Stock up on mastery spice. Expert blend helps even more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I didnt finish both recipes only unlocked one, couldnt get vanilla either finally today got 3.... lol figures... but am happy with completing one.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so happy to see that the spice from this event is not gone! It will help me to cash up for an expansion
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    To me its really really rare to collect vanilla.... even full collecting the garden EVERY TIME, now im totally out of it and only finishe the quest by spending 40 gems to finish the last 15 cooks to get the last star on the last taco dish... not very happy, usually finish things without spending gems AND with hours left :/

Fashion Designer
    Was so close but didn't finish another worthless appliance

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617