Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/28 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2016) iOS only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Ok, I don't know about others but I get 8 videos a day to view for gems/resourses.
    The first two videos, I get gems, the other six I get energy, flour etc.

If you want to get cabbages instead of gems/resources, DO NOT watch the videos.
    Instead, when you see the video icon on your screen, go to the Baron's tent and start throwing the cabbages. (Of course, only throw the cabbage if it's an item you want to get, lol).
    Once you have less than 3 cabbages left in your tent, you will be asked whether you would want to watch a video for a free cabbage (the prompt appears at the bottom left of the screen). You get 8 cabbages this way, one for each video viewed.

As luck would have it, the flower power alicorn apperead in my tent, yesterday. I had 16 cabbages, and with the additional 8 cabbages from the videos, was able to get the ali without spending gems.
    Great info, nicely explained!!!...I added your quote (with a little extra clarifications) to the first post....& will stay a part of future Baron's Tent threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Just notice the nickname "flower power tower" for rainbow tower lol that's quite a mouth workout and I think rainbow tower is not fit to that deco
    lol, yeah, I kinda like the triple-rhymed mouth-exerciser name better; it makes me giggle, lol.
    ...but I guess S8 named it Rainbow Tower cuz it kinda matches the Rainbow Hedge. *shrug*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	941 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	30652 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	12 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	30655
    ...and it matches that hedge better than the Floral Rainbow Arch does:

Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	30656

Although, now that I look at it closer, the tower also kinda matches the MULTI-COLOR Hedge, too, so ..hmm, yeah, why not just name it the FLOWER POWER TOWER, along with all the *other* Flower Power stuff that was released this month? LOL

Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	30654

Thanks for the add'l info on some stuff, folks... nice to see the groovy Ali will drop 20 energy. Please let us know if anyone gets 50 or 100.
    Post 1 now updated.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-03-16 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Add pix for comparison

Executive Chef
    nebulousju ~ For our inventory "drop notes" ... Is your Boston Terrier also dropping either a jewel or silver (like the "royal" pups/kitties) in addition to the regular stuff (milk + either rat tail, fur or creep tooth) or is it just a regular puppy?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    how do you guys pick the right ones to throw at? im always getting the stupid coin ones
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    how do you guys pick the right ones to throw at? im always getting the stupid coin ones
    OMG, it's totally a krapshoot ... Sometimes I'm lucky but most times? --NOT. lol
    I had to throw EVERY. SINGLE. CABBAGE. yesterday to get the carriage, not getting the blasted lemon I needed until the very last throw, lol. (Luckily, I already had a good bank of cabbages from the Hut and watched some videos for some more so didn't have to buy many. )

Rhino Keeper
    I must have really bad luck or something because every day since the tent update a re-release has popped up...no flower power anything yet

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I must have really bad luck or something because every day since the tent update a re-release has popped up...no flower power anything yet
    Same here...between the glass items & the ugly manticore, I'm totally out of luck again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, it's totally a krapshoot ... Sometimes I'm lucky but most times? --NOT. lol
    I had to throw EVERY. SINGLE. CABBAGE. yesterday to get the carriage, not getting the blasted lemon I needed until the very last throw, lol. (Luckily, I already had a good bank of cabbages from the Hut and watched some videos for some more so didn't have to buy many. )
    well at least its not just me then loool
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    I'm with you guys, no luck at all and only got re/releases. I hate the glass items and don't want them at all. Got the manticore the other day but I don't want to use my cabbages for it.. Still waiting.

Fashion Designer
    I got the new Ali yesterday after days of faux glass things. Used up most of my cabbages. Today, I get the Ali again! Wish I could send it to someone else. I don't think I need a second one

Farm Supplier
    Question about the cabbages - I purchased 10 so I could get the flower power alicorn. I won the alicorn with two cabbages left. I received a message to come back tomorrow to play again. When I went back the next day, the two cabbages I had left from my purchased ones were no longer there, just the three free daily ones. Is this supposed to happen? I was expecting to see five cabbages, my two purchased and three free.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast