Thread: Still waiting for Support to respond

Grand Emperor

Still waiting for Support to respond

Elsa responded to another player who cannot access their game: "... You'll need to wait for support to respond if you moved from iOS to Android after connecting to Game Center."

I cannot respond in that thread, but would like to know a little more about this answer. This isn't exactly my case, but similar. I was already connected to Game Center when an iOS update to Restaurant Story came out in early Feb. I had been logged into my game on my Android device. Since then, I can no longer access my game on my Android.

I have waited for Support to respond to my ticket for over two and a half months.
    I have asked for feedback in that ticket two more times. Absolutely nothing except the canned email on the initial email.

How long does it take for Support to respond to tickets like these?
    Has Support ever responded to anyone's ticket and/or resolved the issue for them?
    Is there even a fix?
    If not, will there ever be a fix?

Since this has been happening since early February, S8 should know what is going on and it would be nice if we could be filled in. If S8 doesn't ever intend to fix this in the near future (this has been my position for a while), could S8 at least be honest and tell us that?

Open issues should have an open thread until the issue is resolved. When you close threads on this issue, can you point to the open thread with the issue, since I cannot find it? If there isn't one, can you leave this one open, or open another thread, so others know there is still an issue and so that you can respond to those of us waiting for a fix, since waiting for an answer from Support doesn't appear to be working?

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Please do not start up a thread after your previous one has been closed.

For questions about forum procedures please file a forum dispute thread and speak with a community manager.

Please continue working with support.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request