Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bakery Update: April 27 2016

Executive Chef
    I wasted 12 gems for this tiny Bird Topiary. Is not worth it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	30514
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	30515
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Tried it once because I couldn't help myself and got the Garden Pavillion. I haven't been this lucky with all the boxes that were on sale until now :P Always got multiple repeats of 3rd/4th place prizes and ended up giving up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    No new appliance, and next week is probably a crate, so two weeks with no new recipes....how freaking BORING!
    this is why i commented on how a 20% discount wasn't was it used to be. 1) reduced gem earnings from downloads by 33% and 2) potential lack of recipes (someone would need to check though).
    so yeah, atm, a 20% discount in my eyes is like paying full price a year ago...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    this is why i commented on how a 20% discount wasn't was it used to be. 1) reduced gem earnings from downloads by 33% and 2) potential lack of recipes (someone would need to check though).
    so yeah, atm, a 20% discount in my eyes is like paying full price a year ago...
    I agree too. I used to get 6 gems for downloading game but now I only get 4 gems for Downloading. That is 2 gems lesser. I need to master 1 recipe just to get 2 gems.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I agree too. I used to get 6 gems for downloading game but now I only get 4 gems for Downloading. That is 2 gems lesser. I need to master 1 recipe just to get 2 gems.
    bit longer ago i used to get 8 per download.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234