Thread: Old goals keep popping back up (Android)

New Resident

Angry Old goals keep popping back up (Android)

I recently switched RS and BS over from an iPhone 4 s, to a Samsung s6, and ever since then a couple of times a week, it'll bring up old goals from the very beginning of when I started playing. It'll say, ""Oh no, you've run out of time to complete this goal! Would you like to buy the reward anyway for 14 gems?"

But many of these goals I did complete, and got the reward? I definitely got the ovens at least, so I don't know why it's coming up and saying i need to buy them again. I can't check to make sure they've all transitioned over as I have sold some of the winning items (fountains, etc) and I can't recall what stove went with which goal, but I KNOW I've achieved some of these goals like the July Oven one.

Some goals it comes up as though I've just completed them with the tick boxes next to the goal - "Serve 2 grilled cheese [tick]". But in this case, it doesn't give me the prize money underneath, either. It's like it's cycling through every popup I've ever had.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Executive Chef
    It happens to everyone, just shut down your device and restart it. They will stop till next time you log in or so. It's quicker then cycling through them.