Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Globe Event!

Nightclub Owner
    899 globes for me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    1045 globes for me. Running about a day and a half ahead of minimum requirements.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    World event, yay Just sit back and relax
    And buy some Air/Light/Olympus/Water dragons. But that's all. Planting and harvesting like normal, no battling because I already have Supersonic. Questing occasionally, rather go for apples
    Currently at 661 globes.
    hey Bas,I can see you don't battle,maybe you don't even have to and still collect enough globes(it's possible I think) but batteling you can get 2 globes per win.this is info if you diden't try at all.because before in events we only got like one per win.but at the end maybe we get tonight new turnament,so......will see

currently at 1143 globes.

1021 right now. Averaging about 300 per day. Regular planting of food for me. Only extra thing I'm doing out of my normal routine is filling empty nests with Air/Light/Water/Olympus dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    hey Bas,I can see you don't battle,maybe you don't even have to and still collect enough globes(it's possible I think) but batteling you can get 2 globes per win.this is info if you diden't try at all.because before in events we only got like one per win.but at the end maybe we get tonight new turnament,so......will see

currently at 1143 globes.
    No, I didn't know about the two globes per win, but yes, I know I can do without. I always managed to get the individual prizes, even in the days I had only two nests (I now have three).
    Keeping farms and nests busy and collecting from the small decoration has always been enough. As usual I don't worry about the community prizes. We always got there, I'm convinced this time as well.
    Currently at 824 globes.

You're probably right about the tournament, I would actually be surprised if we didn't get one. Guess we'll find out in less than half an hour

Executive Chef
    1180 globes here

Executive Chef
    I notice that the items awarded for various tasks have been changed for this event. We now get 8 for a 3 hour quest, 2 for a regular battle (same for tournament battle), and 5 for the Dragon Spring. I am finding it much easier to get items and my daily average is significantly up. I used to average 190 to 200 items per day. This event I am getting more than 220 per day and I'm not playing differently. Has anyone else noticed that it is easier this time?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I notice that the items awarded for various tasks have been changed for this event. We now get 8 for a 3 hour quest and 2 for a regular battle (same for tournament battle). I am finding it much easier to get items and my daily average is significantly up. I used to average 190 to 200 items per day. This event I am getting more than 220 per day and I'm not playing differently. Has anyone else noticed that it is easier this time?
    Shhhhh, we don't want them to change it back. Lol My daily totals have been higher, too. Currently have 1120 with only one nest. Should only take 3-4 more days to get all individual prizes. That's like 4 days before the event ends and I don't usually finish til the day of or a day before.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone confirm that the final individual prize is at 2000?
    I find it strange being lower than previous events and the gap between the prizes reduces for the last prize.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Can someone confirm that the final individual prize is at 2000?
    I find it strange being lower than previous events and the gap between the prizes reduces for the last prize.
    Just put Sea on the nest and have 1505 globes and it says in my event log 2000 globes for Sky.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast