Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update April 20 2016

as these 2 appliances looks like goals coming, reserving separate thread for goals guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....iesta-Flamenca

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Love the Spanish theme, but I'm disappointed that once again the food is being "served" in cookware

I hope the dancers are also to scale, and that we get more floor decorations than are in the picture.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would give more decorations to go with the goals besides the locked up ones. Actually loving the rich colors... Nice. But more decor to go with the theme.. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I like the flooring - I'll probably replace my current flooring with it.

Executive Chef
    Limited time castle playhouse, currently at 52 gems.

Viva 'Espana' goals...!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Why can I never collect the free oven when I complete a goal?It always says collect, I click o.k., then when I go to retreve the ven, it's NEVER there in storage!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealathome View Post
    Why can I never collect the free oven when I complete a goal?It always says collect, I click o.k., then when I go to retreve the ven, it's NEVER there in storage!!
    there's generally not a free first oven to collect at all. finishing the "buy wallpaper & tiles" goal only unlocks the oven, it doesn't give you one--that's why the 2nd goal is to build one of the ovens. but sometimes whatever goal unlocks the second oven does give you a free one, so you might mean that?

castle playhouse…hmm. they released that one before, and i didn't get it, but then i saw it at someone else's place and liked it, but maybe not 52 gems worth. i hate decisions. maybe i'll only get it on a secondary restaurant, since i have more gems there anyway.

Executive Chef
    What does the castle playhouses look like please? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Love the theme. The floor tile is very attractive. The wallpaper, table and chair go very well with the Australian theme we got last week.

The Flamenco Dancers: please separate the guitar player from the dancers! The dancers are practically stomping on the guitar player 's toes. We can barely see him! I would love to be able to purchase each individually - I would buy multiples of both!

Executive Chef
    Omg its taking forever just to build the ovens because there are two parts in each one I don't have a stock of.
    I'm not liking this goal at all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast