Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 4-19-2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update 4-19-2016

Update day...
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Wow, nobody cares about the update? Lol.
    Blossoms, a beautiful theme, but lacking as always. Love the new rack for coins, wonderful for spring!

Executive Chef
    There's not a lot to talk about in the updates. It is a pretty theme. If it was a full update, like we used to get, perhaps there would be more conversation.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Ooh, I missed the rack, will go look.

The catalog outfit is very pretty, xp is low for the stocking time (14 hrs) but the profit and yield are a big improvement over the last few offerings.

I found a mirror for coins, a sofa for gems, and a vanity table for gems. As usual I'm broke from the discount boxes and needing a gem sale. Will consider the sofa. Waiting to see it in a neighbor's boutique but nothing so far.

The vanity table doesn't appeal to me. I never know what to do with them. This would have been a great theme for a display. (hint, hint)

Rhino Keeper
    The cherry blossom rack is just the most beautiful rack I have ever seen. Good job guys. love the update.

Rhino Keeper
    ...I forgot to say about the Sakura skirt. Omg....how pretty it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Cherry blossom is a lovely theme, but it's disappointing that the catalog is mostly white (as if we don't have enough mostly white catalogs). It should have more color. The skirt is nice, but the white blouse looks like a half-dozen other white blouses already available in other catalogs. And why not give the purse and shoes more color? They are so pale and bland.

The furniture, at 32 and 24 gems, is too expensive. Would have much preferred a new floor display with a cherry blossom theme. The wall mirror for coins is okay. I think the best thing about this update is the new clothing rack for coins, which looks like it is made of cherry blossom branches. Cool and imaginative.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Sakura theme, it reminds me of the Japanese update last year.
    Btw, is the New York chest currently on sale for half price worth the gems? What do you guys think?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    Btw, is the New York chest currently on sale for half price worth the gems? What do you guys think?
    You can see what's in the New York chest in the "Fashion Master Box" thread, first post, 7th box down. Personally I've never liked the New York chest items and won't be touching it even at half price.

What an excellent opportunity it would have been to make the Japanese Chest available at a discount in support of the Sakura blossoms update. Sigh.

The New York Chest is okay, imo, if you're planning an NYC theme in all or part of your boutique. I have a few pieces from that chest and am not interested in acquiring more or duplicates.

S8 seems a bit stuck on NYC... Bakery goals are NYC-centric this month. Fortunately, Restaurant is focused on Spain. Now, THAT would be fun here in Fashion... a flamenco costume with supporting accessories and a colorful display!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast