Thread: No communication with support re: no game access

New Resident

No communication with support re: no game access

Have been locked out of two of my accounts since March 16. As of today I STILL have received no communication from support. I am an IOS player have uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times, rebooted and. logged out of the Game Center. IF I ever get my access back, I will have no neighbors left and have missed out on all the sales and limited items since I was locked out.

We all know that many of us are having these same issues, but can't someone at least post something on the forums to give us some clue as to what is going on. Many of us are losing hope and feeling like we have wasted time playing if we are going to be tossed aside this way.

Thank you for your time.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please refrain from posting about support tickets or private communications on the forums. There may be a delay with Restaurant Story transfers, however, support is working on these as soon as they can.

If you log into Game Center, you'll be able to access your Restaurant again.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.