Thread: This game gets worse by the month!

Rhino Keeper

This game gets worse by the month!

Storm 8's become very unpredictable with monthly goals. What happened to the 1st or 2nd Wednesday of the month goals? There also hasn't been a new recipe given on the basic oven and mixer in I don't know how long. The block feature was removed months ago and what...you can't fix it now? The gems required for many items are outrageous. The gem stealing traps haven't been fixed in the 4 years I've been playing this.

When I addressed my concern over no new recipes on basic oven here's the response I got other day "I will forward your concern....". How wonder so many long time players are quitting this. With all the recipes being mastered and no new ones coming out except at unpredictable goal times, people are losing interest.

It's a shame because the game concept is amazing but it seems Storm8 is bent on ruining it...or you just have unqualified employees working on this.

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking they are fazing out RS & BS. Look at the other original games they had, eventually after coming out with a second version they stopped supporting the originals. The worst part is RS & BS are far better than RS2 & BS2. I hate the newer games, they are cheezy and plain boring. I uninstalled them along time ago. RS & BS are the only two games I play from S8, and if they stop coming out with recipes then I'm uninstalling and done with S8. Are we even going to get goals this month? Makes me wonder...

Rhino Keeper
    Could not agree with you more. I, too, tried BS2 and RS2 and uninstalled them almost right away. Very boring. It's kind of sad because you mainly keep playing because of the friends you make along with loving the whole concept/design of the game. Guess it's true "all good things come to an end". Whoever is making these decisions to do what they're doing at Storm8 aren't too bright in my opinion.

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread.
    You are feel to post constructive feedback for the games, but please refrain from flaming storm 8 employees.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Policies

Also, please note, that Bakery story is an active and supportive game. Weekly updates are still happening!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request