Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story has no goals

Host(ess)

NO Goals in a Week or two...

Hello RS Fam,

I have not been given a goal in probably over a week now. I am at level 26 and would like to "climb the ladder" to reach other levels. In other games that I have played, I have achieved level 99...but mainly through goals. Can anyone share if they are having similar problems? And if so, how are you achieving higher levels? Do you just cook all day, and visit, tip, and gift neighbors?

Jamaicansensatn

Host(ess)
    Also, Mods/Admins, can you provide some insight into why this is happening, please? Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Keep leveling up and you will see some new goals . In between goals, I just keep cooking and trying to make money to unlock new recipes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The most recent set of goals expired on April 30th. We continually release updates, so keep an eye out for new goals coming soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Keep leveling up and you will see some new goals . In between goals, I just keep cooking and trying to make money to unlock new recipes.
    Which recipes require money to unlock?

No more goals

I would like to know why my goals disappeared.

Executive Chef
    After the beginner goals, goal come out once a month. Usually the first or second Wed. Just check the forum for goal threads to see what the goals are.

Farm Supplier

No goals for me anymore

Hi. I am not sure if it is a bug, but i dont have any goals in my task list. I have completed the food lab and phoebes surprise. I have nothing else.

Is my game bugged?

Grand Emperor
    If you don't see anything in your Goal book, it means that you have completed all the Goals available for your level at this time. Please continue to level up and you should encounter more Goals. There are also goals every month so keep a look out for them as well. Hope this helps!

Farm Supplier
    I am lvl 93. And im pretty sure i didnt do all the quests. Is there not a way to access old goals? If not, why show locked goal items to players who cant access it?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast