Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lost Bones Dragon- Crafting Dragon (Ends May 17)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I need three more parts for my first and only one dragon.waiting Etemple to finish to get at least 2 bombs.
    5 producing dragons on your island,very impresive....I would be happy just for one .dident have enough gold to buy it on sale....but maybe one day.at least I menage for one with bombs from the temple.this last edition of big birthday bash made my mining to use more than just once and not loosing parts that I've collected,even I'm not so perfect,happy if I get 2 parts or 3 with one bomb.
    Good luck!

I didn't realize it at first, but now I do, 5 is too many lol I think 1 is too little, maybe 2 or 3 is enough to keep a steady rate of bombs coming in
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Hi, anybody know when the lost bones dragon will end? Normally it lasted a month or more?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    See my signature, I have 5 bomb producing dragons

Btw, crafted a 2nd one just for fun, since I still have 350 bombs right now
    Impressive island, added you. What are those two with your Ying/Yang? never seen them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieandMaryn View Post
    Excited to be crafting my first mining dragon!
    Sending you Congratulations!! JulieandMaryn

Farm Supplier
    I have zero bomb producing dragons and don't spend gold anymore. About to craft my second Lost Bones. I have sooo many dragons in line to be evolved because I keep fails that are under 12 hours for trading. So I've *always* got something evolving and time things out so that I know I'll be awake/available when they're finished evolving.

I'm sure when I'm a higher level and have been at this longer I won't have the room to hang onto my trades. For now it at least helps me with bombs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrypt View Post
    Impressive island, added you. What are those two with your Ying/Yang? never seen them.
    I have so many dragons I can't name them all lol, they're from a previous event, which I also forgot since there's just so many LOL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha! awesome.

Fashion Designer
    I'm only at 120 pieces, but I think I'll still manage to get it.
    I'm just so far behind because my game crashed after literally every bomb for a while. Now it works slightly better ("only" need to restart after 3 or 4 bombs). But then I reached a really weird bottleneck - I had no dragons for my Evolution Temple I have no idea how this even happened. I keep most of my duplicate dragons, evolve them and trade them, but apparently they all had such short evolution times that I ended up with an empty Temple for a day or two. That was so weird. Never happened before.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Kooky, you asked for a ss of epic lost bone. Here he is next to epic diamonds. He is not that huge imo as someone said

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-03-23-17-38-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	30648

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sheyteneeee View Post
    Hi, anybody know when the lost bones dragon will end? Normally it lasted a month or more?
    Wondering the same thing....I'm kind of anxious for the next dragon in the mine. Also, I'm not evolving because I don't want to waste bombs, but would like to start again. Any info yet?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast