Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Lost Bones Dragon- Crafting Dragon (Ends May 17)

Nightclub Owner
    I can't wait to see what the next mining dragon will be I only have one bomb producing dragon but have 82 bombs on hand with a Night in the evolution temple, so 5 more at least to come tomorrow. It would be so cool to get a Tropic or new Olympus dragon!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Well another personal goal achieved for me.
    This is my first success at a Mining dragon and it is a design I really like and my first dino type dragon which was the big attraction as well.
    I do not have any bomb producing dragons and I am not constantly evolving my dragons so I think it will be a long time before I can achieve another one, in fact I am more likely to give up this game before then.

Executive Chef
    EvieandIzzie I have 98 level 3 dragons waiting to get to level 4. My evolution temple is never empty. In fact I seriously think it needs an annual maintenance check early, the usage hours are probably over the schedule.

Congratulations on your first mining dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    EvieandIzzie I have 98 level 3 dragons waiting to get to level 4. My evolution temple is never empty. In fact I seriously think it needs an annual maintenance check early, the usage hours are probably over the schedule.

Congratulations on your first mining dragon!
    Thanks
    I have lots of under-developed dragons, but I like to bring them up to at least adult. Therefore I am not really a breeder or hatcher, over 50 dragons in storage, I feed 4 dragons, one for each level of development, a day essentially one bit, so I can bring up my food stocks for Tales.
    I have 8 level 15 dragons, 6 level 12, 17 level 11, 64 level 10 dragons and lots under that. So if I were to stay here I have years to go before I get my dragons on to level 15. I do wish S8 increased the number of allowable farms.

Rhino Keeper
    How long does it usually take for them to add a new mining dragon when this one expires?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    How long does it usually take for them to add a new mining dragon when this one expires?
    About 4 hours, so around 2:30 pm Dragon Story Time

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    You will probably the first (and only? ) one to hit 999 bombs, my guess is that it is the 'new' limit. Please let us know...

As for me, I don't need the bomb producers because I've got (way more than) enough to evolve for the next months. To be exact: 2490 evolving hours pending for my unique dragons, not including the gold producers. Not to mention all those duplicates I want to trade...

Just threw the last bomb in the mine for this dragon. Now on 20 bombs, put Hot Chocolate in the temple about an hour ago, which will give another 5 bombs tomorrow. Because the new mining dragon usually arrives when I'm asleep, need to build in some security and will evolve Lost Bones after Hot Chocolate, giving me a good start on the next mining dragon

Small recap on this one: 205 bombs, 460 footprints, 1 Lost Bones, 64000 apples and 121400 coins
    I miss those days, now I only have very few dragons to evolve, so I rely on my bomb dragons to get bombs.

Anyways, looking forward for this one to expire so I can get the next one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Started crafting. Had to spend some gold for extra bombs because I neglected mining until last week when the end note popped up. I used 92 bombs in total of which 14 were bought, excluding bombs that were lost to crashing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    About 4 hours, so around 2:30 pm Dragon Story Time
    Yup, or around 5:00 PM EST
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    cant wait for the new dragon,I just put Lost Bones to E tample,so I wouldent loose any of bombs. I don't have any bomb producing dragon,so every bomb it's good for me....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast