Thread: Will there ever be more than 99 levels in Bakery Story?

Rhino Keeper

Will there ever be more than 99 levels in Bakery Story?

I'm sure this has been an ongoing discussion with Bakery Story, but are there any plans to add more levels to the game? I loved the challenge in the first 7 months after I started playing to level up to 99, but in the 2 1/2 months since then, it's been routine & no challenge at all! I searched for a thread on this issue but was unsuccessful. Any info on this?

Over level 99

Hi! Sue here! I have a question I've heard being discussed before. I noticed long ago after I reached level 99, that I needed 998,153,434 more "stars" to get to next level. I noticed a while ago but am just now writing. A while back I saw that I was at 99,860,454, we'll say. I knew it was going to turn over shortly but forgot to watch. I'm now at 1,848,565, which means the counter turned over once it got to 99,999,999!!! So what's next? Are u keeping track of this? U know I'll have to turn it over another 90+ Times! I wonder,wouldn't it be nice to get some kind of prize, gifts, 1 1 decor of our choice? 500 gems?? Something?!? U know I've put quite a chunk of change in the company to get where I am. It'd be nice to be acknowledged at our milestones!! Watch a' think??? Sure would be nice!! Sue 5:25am EST U.S. Tuesday 4/19
    Last edited by SusiesSweete2; 04-19-16 at 02:28 AM. Reason: To post actual time

Executive Chef
    Really hope that it is 99,999,999 Experience point (Star) to get to next level instead of 999,999,999 Experience point (star). If it is 99,999,999 Experience point then it seem possible to reach lol. Currently, I have 7,xxx,xxx Experience points. Is still a very long way to go.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    I remember back when the amount of XPs changed and the explanation had something to do where their, team lava at the time, servers couldn't handle lvl 100 anymore. There were players who'd reached lvl 100 w the old number of XPs that all of a suddenly found theirselves back at lvl 99 and nowhere near having enough XPs for lvl 100. so there's nothing above lvl 99. Someone once figured it out and there's no way u can reach the number of XPs required.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I get the need for extra expansions but why lvl 100? They're just numbers.

Executive Chef
    I hope that expansion has no limits. The longer we play this game the more decorations and crates we purchased all kept in our store because we don't have so much space to place all of them in our bakery. So we can just choose only those decorations that we like most and place them in our bakery. That is why I don't purchase so many crates nowadays.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

I'm about 980,000,000 away from 100 lvl. You can see how far you have to go on your profile wall. Only time will tell once you reach there. I hear a rumor that there was some people that reached 100 about 2 years ago were turned back to 99 level as the game progressed.