Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coins - what is the point?

Rhino Keeper
    I really think we're overdue for another mining expansion. That would **** quite a few birds with one stone:
    1. Let us spend coins.
    2. Let us use land pieces (many of us are maxed at 999 pieces, with nothing to do with them).
    3. Give us more land space to put all those awesome new dragons and habitats on.
    4. Give those who bought the last expansion and their right mine is closed a possibility to mine on that side again.

Really, that would be win-win all the way.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I really think we're overdue for another mining expansion. That would **** quite a few birds with one stone:
    1. Let us spend coins.
    2. Let us use land pieces (many of us are maxed at 999 pieces, with nothing to do with them).
    3. Give us more land space to put all those awesome new dragons and habitats on.
    4. Give those who bought the last expansion and their right mine is closed a possibility to mine on that side again.

Yea we have been asking for so long. That would be great and desperately needed, and we need better, more expensive, more productive crops too. Would help spend more coins too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I will never be able to spend the billions I have. I buy like 5 of every decor that comes out and stick them in storage, just to have them. I'd like to know why about 40% of the time I get coins from the food quest? There's an actual coins quest if someone would actually want coins. If I'm playing the food quest, I want food, and I certainly don't want or needs coins
    Same here, don't need anymore coins, just need food and gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    1. Let us spend coins.

Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12