Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coins - what is the point?

Rhino Keeper

Coins - what is the point?

I have so many coins now it is boring. Millions and millions (I wish it was my relay money) I know a lot of you will have even more seeing the sizes of some islands.

I just get fed up of collecting now. I enjoyed it when I had to save my money to expand or buy a habitat but now spending money barely makes an impact on my coin pot. I wish we could buy gold with coins. Or do soemthing more exciting once we have been dutifully playing and collecting to amount vast quantities. There is nothing to reward longevity in this game.

Farm Supplier
    Amen to that!! I just wish they would make it possible to breed some of the really cool dragons without getting the same ones that everyone talks about i e coral, island, fuzzy, genie, light, poison, etc etc etc. I absolutely hate ISLAND and it's so ugly. They want you to play the game but refuse to give the dragons they give you the breeding combos for. Why does it have to be top secret! I'm really disgusted with this game anymore. And forget winning the arena dragon if you don't have all the champion dragons at level 20 your SOL. And the same with the storybook thing they never give you enough time to complete the last couple tasks!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    And most annoyingly you still get the notification that 'valuable silver' is overflowing, when you have millions and millions, that's just cheap dirt that you don't care about anymore.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

I totally agree with the idea of buying gold with coins or at least more opportunities to win gold. The gold dragons are nice but 1 gold a day is ridiculous especially when it seems to get anything you have to use gold. Also being limited to receiving or gifting gold to only 3 a day seems unfair! I should be able to gift to ALL that give to me.
    One more thing, I'm sick of all the wait time for, i.e. Hours for expansion or habitats after spending coins to get them. If I buy groceries in the real world I don't have to pay for them then come back to get them hours later.
    Finally, breeding & evolution times are ridiculously long especially when trying to complete tasks in an event, 12+ hours is just too much.
    In all seriousness I have more complaints but they have to do with breeding results, diamond dragon bred with diamond dragon, 10+ hours later produced an island dragon, REALLY! I waited all that time and bred 2 ultra rare for a common dragon! What a HUGE disappointment not to mention waste of time!

Nightclub Owner
    Same here, have over 2 billions or so, don't see any need for it at all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    I doubt anyone can use the coins at all, because there's really nothing we can use them for, unless you like wasting space and use coins to buy decor
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

They should make it so you can buy Mystic Maps with your Coins. Or Gold. Make it ridiculously expensive, but at least provide an option with Coins. This is my second go at this game and am only at L50 so Coins are valuable to me but I know that won't always be the case.
    I'm like the Contra Code, because if you add me, you win!

Dragon Story - TBETOUG (main account)
    Dragon Story - Toug413
    (older account, more of a side piece for sending/receiving Gold/Maps)

Also now, Fantasy Forest Story! - TBETOUG

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tbetoug View Post
    They should make it so you can buy Mystic Maps with your Coins. Or Gold. Make it ridiculously expensive, but at least provide an option with Coins. This is my second go at this game and am only at L50 so Coins are valuable to me but I know that won't always be the case.
    TL stated somewhere that they will not do coins for gold

But coins for maps is nice, would be better than waiting for neighbors to reply
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    I will never be able to spend the billions I have. I buy like 5 of every decor that comes out and stick them in storage, just to have them. I'd like to know why about 40% of the time I get coins from the food quest? There's an actual coins quest if someone would actually want coins. If I'm playing the food quest, I want food, and I certainly don't want or needs coins

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    TL stated somewhere that they will not do coins for gold
    Here is the post

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post560977
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast