Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 448490919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    What time on 4/22 does the habitat for this event expire?
    I am on EST, and they usually take stuff off the market at around 1 pm for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    What time on 4/22 does the habitat for this event expire?
    Should be 10:00am PDT.

Here's a pic I took this morning of the supreme egg. 23 or 24 hour hatch time. It's very pretty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supreme egg from Dragon Story .jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	30357
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Here's a pic I took this morning of the supreme egg. 23 or 24 hour hatch time. It's very pretty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supreme egg from Dragon Story .jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	30357
    Love your egg area setup! And yah, the egg reminds me of a stained glass window.

I wish I could post pics, but, until I get an sd card, which i don't need because my tablet has alooot of space on it, it won't let me transfer over. I HATE trying to type on my tablet lol...it's one reason I am horrible at checking my walls on any of my games (the other is someone was incredibly rude when i visited them one time and didn't leave a message, I have no idea of wall etiquette etc, lol...)

Thank you for the compliment Niire. I'm bad at checking my wall messages too & I usually don't reply back. I'm not trying to rude if I don't reply it's just b/c I literally forget to reply back lol. I do appreciate the messages though (I should start replying back or at least put a message on my wall every so often thanking everyone for their messages) I didn't think people would be that focused on having you leave a message when you visit them to the point where they get mad if you don't leave a message after visiting... Wow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    You're on fire girl! Already level 7? I'll come past to check it out soon! How long is incubation and evolving time? I hope it's not one of those 30 + hour dragons. I'm evolving valiant and it looks like he'll occupy the evolution temple for 144 hours.... till he's level 10.
    In the Temple right now. She was waiting when I posted, but will be done in 20 hours and 20 minutes from now. 23 hours evolution time.

Yes, Valiant will be a loooong haul to epic! LOL
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 04-21-16 at 07:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Thank you for the compliment Niire. I'm bad at checking my wall messages too & I usually don't reply back. I'm not trying to rude if I don't reply it's just b/c I literally forget to reply back lol. I do appreciate the messages though (I should start replying back or at least put a message on my wall every so often thanking everyone for their messages) I didn't think people would be that focused on having you leave a message when you visit them to the point where they get mad if you don't leave a message after visiting... Wow
    LOl yah, and it was for one of the tales that asked to visit so many community members. They weren't even on my friends list, plus it was before the block feature was added, and there was a limit on how much you could type in. I was shocked to say the least, I gave them a bonus! LOL

Anyways, I really feel bad for everyone who had issues with this tales and its glitches. Hopefully support will give you what you worked so hard for! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    This was my first Tales at the high level and I was worried too, but so far so good. My only hiccup so far was the breeding of a Life Dragon on Day 6. This Tales also had me double my neighbors, which hopefully will help in the future with maps, lotus flowers and any other Tales requirements.

But overall it has not seemed to be that much worse than the mid level. One thing I did do though that I was not as careful before about was delaying the start to make sure I had enough food saved up. Right now I've got my goal set to get to 400k and always keep that buffer. From what I have read, the highest any Tales has required was around 350k. I'm also trying to stockpile small gems. I almost lost out on a Tales when we needed the small black gems in a previous Tales.
    I started stockpiling food as I got closer to hitting the high level and I am constantly trying to trade in doubles to have room for other dragons, so hopefully I'll be ok in that regard. I'm glad to hear it wasn't that much more difficult for you....that makes me feel a little better about it.

Fashion Designer
    Finished Tales and as a bonus Diamond & Mythic finished in the den and the egg is Helios, I am soooooo excited.

Thank you to my neighbors for returning invites because I wouldn't have been giving S8 gold to skip that act. As much trouble as the invite issue caused people I hope it isn't used in Tales again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Finished Tales and as a bonus Diamond & Mythic finished in the den and the egg is Helios, I am soooooo excited.

Thank you to my neighbors for returning invites because I wouldn't have been giving S8 gold to skip that act. As much trouble as the invite issue caused people I hope it isn't used in Tales again.
    Grats on the finish and the helios!! <3