Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

SO EXCITED!!! Finally able to get this guy when I bred Prize Fighter lvl 15 and Diamond lvl 15. At first I thought it was Prime Eternal....which would have been welcome but this was an added Bonus! Good luck to all still trying for him and hopefully you get him soon! !

Ps.. the design on the egg kinda does remind me of Boba Fetts mask...

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BNM11013 View Post
    SO EXCITED!!! Finally able to get this guy when I bred Prize Fighter lvl 15 and Diamond lvl 15. At first I thought it was Prime Eternal....which would have been welcome but this was an added Bonus! Good luck to all still trying for him and hopefully you get him soon! !

Ps.. the design on the egg kinda does remind me of Boba Fetts mask...
    Congratulations....I've been trying non-stop and just got it - Rose Knight and diamond 😃

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone recently got this one I've been trying since day one non stop and even used the free boosting the three times it's been offered and activated diamond temple and still have not gotten. I have tried every combo mentioned in these pages with no luck. This is ridiculous at this point that I haven't gotten it. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    I am still trying for this. Anybody else still trying for Valiant??? I hope I can breed it soon. I haven't even tried to brees anything else since it was released....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I am still trying for this. Anybody else still trying for Valiant??? I hope I can breed it soon. I haven't even tried to brees anything else since it was released....
    I feel your pain, not having any luck either, it will come one day, when that day is I have no idea, but it will!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I feel your pain, not having any luck either, it will come one day, when that day is I have no idea, but it will!
    I guess i expected too much. It took me 6 months to breed sugar skull so I guess this one may take a year or so... Good luck breeding!!!

I feel so sorry for you and I feel your pain, but I believe you can get it soon... Keep trying, be positive, my dear friend, tell yourself that Valiant is yours and he's on the way coming to your island... Spread luckiness to your island and fingers crossed, you will get it... *and hey, my little Valiant is waiting for a new friend, another little Valiant in your island, so stay positive, keep it up, keep trying, cheerz...

Executive Chef
    Oh my. I'm sorry. I'm years into trying for Helios. He hates me. Good luck! I hope you get him soon!

The Honorable Panda
    I have had no luck!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    No luck either and I've activated my diamond temple all three times it's been on sale and activated Ezra breeding roost and used the boosted breeding all three times it's been on sale for only coins and have skipped trying for other dragons and still since its release non stop and still no valuant So I feel your pain