Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970

Thread: Valiant Dragon : April 8 2016

New Resident
    I'v tried since he came out for this dragon but not all the time , although I'v used only diamond 10 and spirit worrier 10.Yesterday I was trying for Ares with olimp and air , I'v got it, and now I came back trying for valiant and SURPRISE I'v got a 48 h in my breedingdan) I'v also got as failure's trying for valiant the Black diamond and Anubis. So it's possible!!!! Good luck! !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arryonna View Post
    I'v tried since he came out for this dragon but not all the time , although I'v used only diamond 10 and spirit worrier 10.Yesterday I was trying for Ares with olimp and air , I'v got it, and now I came back trying for valiant and SURPRISE I'v got a 48 h in my breedingdan) I'v also got as failure's trying for valiant the Black diamond and Anubis. So it's possible!!!! Good luck! !
    Well done and congratulations! I couldn't get breed it at all and gave up.

Rhino Keeper
    I just activated my temple and roost for 7 days and presto- glimmer ( rainbow10/infinity15) and valiant(spirit15/diamomd15) simultaneously...massive happy dance....never tried temple b4... beginners luck

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    I just activated my temple and roost for 7 days and presto- glimmer ( rainbow10/infinity15) and valiant(spirit15/diamomd15) simultaneously...massive happy dance....never tried temple b4... beginners luck
    Congrats! I never got anything good out of the temple, so it's nice to see someone good with it

From what I've seen, it varies for everyone, some got it to work, some never got it to work
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer

Anybody know

What is the best combo to get Valiant dragon been useing both my breed area for 3 days now and i havent had any luck. Please if anybody has had any luck please let me now

Executive Chef
    there is no best combo.
    it took 6 months to one of my neighbors to breed it using always the same pair (diamond and 1 champ) so good luck and be patient
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Any Champ with Diamond or Infinity = 25 possible outcomes. That's the best one I've come up with Best of luck to you; Ultra Rares are truly ultra rare. Some players wait YEARS just to get a regular Diamond (myself included). A hybrid is just as much of a headache if not more.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    What is the best combo to get Valiant dragon been useing both my breed area for 3 days now and i havent had any luck. Please if anybody has had any luck please let me now
    Merging with current thread on this dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    This is complete BS ive been straight breeding for 5 days and ive gotten every bloody dragon on the board except this one ive used gold ive used dverything and nothing. Why the hell did they make it if its impossible to to friggin breed. 5 days 2000 gold. What is the fun of buying the **** thing. Is this all they want us to do is buy the **** dragons. If so im done with this game.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970