Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is this?

Executive Chef

Who is this?

Just saw this beauty. Is this a new dragon or one that has been released before? I've never seen either the dragon or the egg!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	29802
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Thank you, Elsa! Too bad I missed it - it's gorgeous!

Executive Chef
    Not only gorgeous, also the single best fighter in the arena: Champion-Rainbow-hybrid! I hope everyone will get a chance to get one again!

Executive Chef
    Oh wow! I didn't even realize there's been a hybrid champ! I do hope we get a chance to get it one day and also have more hybrid champs. Thanks for the info, Anaboe!

Rhino Keeper
    A so so opponent. Much better overall fighters available.

Executive Chef
    I think you'll find that about once a tournament he will be the best option for fighting.

Nightclub Owner
    I seriously put Rainbow Sentinel up there on my fighting list with Diamond, Infinity, Passion & Angelfire. He's awesome and sometimes the only one who can beat certain opponents
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    My Rainbow Sentinal is my best beautiful fighter at L15 ...... I bought him in a value pack ( I wasn't winning tourneys still struggling when he was the prize) some 6-8 months ago and the best I also now have my wonderful Highlander to L15 and hopefully between them may keep me out of trouble more often
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Rainbow Sentinel was a goal line dragon. Similar to what the Tales are now but only one dragon and had 4 or 5 steps to complete and not daily chapters. Battles may have been part of it, but don't remember all of them. (One was to craft the rainbow spire decoration)

A very good fighter on my island.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast