Thread: Restaurant Reset Itself!!!

Nightclub Owner

Restaurant Reset Itself!!!

I upgraded to iOS 9.3.1 tonight and my games seemed to be working fine. I've been in Dragon Story, Castle Story and Fashion Story with no issues. When I attempted to open Restaurant Story, I got a pop up to log into the game center. When I hit ok and entered my password, the game opened on a brand new restaurant. I tried to force close the app, reset my phone, and go in through Dragon Story but nothing worked. I then uninstalled/reinstalled the app but my restaurant is still gone. Please help me! I'm afraid to try to open Bakery Story for fear of the same problem.

I did send an email to TL support but know that my food is going to spoil before they get back to me...maybe a Mod knows what's going on?

Thanks for any assistance
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Try this:
    To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Hi kooky - I did do all the steps you listed, but I was already logged in with the correct Apple ID and Game Center ID. I tried to log into RS again but it's still some other brand new restaurant I don't understand because DS, FS & CS are all ok! I'm so confused.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hi kooky - I did do all the steps you listed, but I was already logged in with the correct Apple ID and Game Center ID. I tried to log into RS again but it's still some other brand new restaurant I don't understand because DS, FS & CS are all ok! I'm so confused.
    Don't use the login feature for this one. Try restarting the app with Game Center logged in following Kooky's instructions. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, so I restarted the app and let it stay open a moment longer than I had before. It gave me an odd pop up about successfully synching my account then the game restarted itself. I got a pop up about a goal (didn't read the message, sorry) so I hit ok. My goal window opened with 0 goals but when I X'ed out, my game was back I have the goal icon in the upper left corner (no goals though) but I don't care....so happy I'm back! Thanks so much kooky & Elsa - we can always count on you being there for us!! <3

The Honorable Panda
    Oh wonderful!! I am so glad this worked of you!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request