Thread: I quit!!! Had it I'm done

Rhino Keeper

I quit!!! Had it I'm done

Very upset! I just went to my shop,like I do every evening before bed to put out clothes and make new for next day. To my surprise my entire line of clothing for a five hour make was expired but not the other set for same time limit! My level WAS a 93. I say WAS I got so annoyed I uninstalled the game . Why? Well tired of being " *****ed" by the server. I had 18 gems saved up and coins to as I was trying to expand for a very long time. The line of clothing that expired was at a level for gems. I don't understand why players just can't play a straight forward game sheesh. It *****s you the whole time. In the beginning you are penalized for not doing quests in order or not doing them the way the server wants you to. I started a new game and it *****s you constantly. I paid a 10'000 coin payment for a 24 hour challenge I got up the next morning and the quest of course expired! So I never got the red sofa shaped like lips in EITHER shop! Just got tired of a game that no matter how hard you try you cannot get ahead. Its an unfair game I mean who's playing me or the server! Items disappear then you have to pay for new ones like a changing room or 2 floor mirrors! They never came back. Kicks you down so you can't play or almost forced to quit. I think more people might play and stay if it were not so hungry to defeat you. Breaks my heart to quit the shop but I'm just not going to invest anymore time effort or cash into a *****. I feel very *****ed. Upset disappointed to the point well ... I quit! Why cannot the game be fixed to work properly or is it already! Programmed to ***** you?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are leaving the game. If you decide to come back since your progress is saved on the Storm 8 server, you game will progress will still be there.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request