Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 3/22/2016

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    We haven't had the Japanese Tea Garden.
    oh thank god lol my internet was off so i havent been able to check the games. thanks isis
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    Any way to hide fashions that have been completed? (Have a 4 rating) I would pay for this option. It's a pain to scroll through 100+ completed outfits every time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommak72 View Post
    Any way to hide fashions that have been completed? (Have a 4 rating) I would pay for this option. It's a pain to scroll through 100+ completed outfits every time.
    Nope, there's no such option.

i know i cant ask this here but i cant make a new post. so im trying to ask here. i have 2 questions:

1. where can i buy the blond hair with a bow. someone said it is in one of the boxes but she didnt know witch one.

2. Since 3 months i use an another device. but since then i cant see emojies anymore in the game. but my sister who also plays it still can.

im sorry what i asked the questions here but i hope to get an awnser

xx Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by miiechelle View Post
    i know i cant ask this here but i cant make a new post. so im trying to ask here. i have 2 questions:

1. where can i buy the blond hair with a bow. someone said it is in one of the boxes but she didnt know witch one.

2. Since 3 months i use an another device. but since then i cant see emojies anymore in the game. but my sister who also plays it still can.

im sorry what i asked the questions here but i hope to get an awnser

xx Michelle
    You can get the blonde hair with the bow from the magic box.
    And you probably can not see the emojis because I noticed on my ipad I can see them but on my android phone I cant see them so I think it depends on what kind of device you are using.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miiechelle View Post

xx Michelle
    Just as Bouisforever said... Seeing the emojies depends on the device you are using. On an Android, you won't be able to see them. If you're on an Apple device, you should be able to see them. If not, you may need to contact support.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12