please add me

My name is Nic, please add me as a neighbor. My Storm 8 ID is ntotheitothec

thank you )

drumstix026

add me

drumstix026

Cavegirl26

Wink Hey guys,

Okies I have a silly question, but I was trying to decorate my farm moving things around and deleating things and I acidently deleated my horse I was wondering is ther anyway to get it back, as I don't have the money to buy more gems?? Or anyway I can earn them back to get another one please, thanks

Unregistered

Red face Need and undo button

I wish there was and undo button so you can undo something if you have accidently done or deleated,

Unregistered
    Looking for neighbours just starting up and im hooked my storm ID is hollzies

Unregistered
    My ID is 3577. Add me if you need a neighbor.

Donnahh

Thumbs down Ummm ...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wrote in the other day wondering why i could not buy the fertilizer nor go and water others farms. Well, I reached level 12 today and recieved and update from itunes. I now have all the functionality. I need to try to invite someone to be my neighbor. I like all the new stuff and look forward to keep going now, in hopes that as I move up more updates will come. A couple of things I would like to see:

A tractor (preferably a john deere or kubota)
    A horse
    A hagon
    A truck with maybe a horse trailer
    A crop that will give you gems
    The ability to buy fertilizer with money instead of just gems
    The ability to buy anything for that matter with money instead of just gems, I notice that for the land size increases you have both options, why not everything else.
    It would be neat if the animals had some animation to them, or if you didn't fence them in they might eat your crops.
    A peach tree
    More animals (goats, a rooster (that could be placed on a fence), ducks, a dog and a cat)
    Why do the animals never have any babies?

I'm still having fun at it...

Chris
    That's your opinion and I respect it.

This is mine:
    I like Farm Story and have given up on FarmVille (both on iPod and FaceBook) because of my preference for Farm Story. It's simpler, faster, and better overall.

If you want all that stuff, I suggest you get a FaceBook account and get into FarmVille. It has all the features you would like.

I'd like FarmStory kept as is.
    I only ask for a neighbor delete button. That's all. The rest of the game is perfect and simple, I'm quite happily addicted.

Unregistered

Check the date

Quote Originally Posted by Donnahh View Post
    That's your opinion and I respect it.

This is mine:
    I like Farm Story and have given up on FarmVille (both on iPod and FaceBook) because of my preference for Farm Story. It's simpler, faster, and better overall.

If you want all that stuff, I suggest you get a FaceBook account and get into FarmVille. It has all the features you would like.

I'd like FarmStory kept as is.
    I only ask for a neighbor delete button. That's all. The rest of the game is perfect and simple, I'm quite happily addicted.
    Congrats, you just commented to a post that was a month and a half old. It was an entirely differant game a month and a half ago so who's to say you'd of felt the same back then.

St Iannie

Howdy .. looking for neighbors .. St Iannie

My id is St Iannie

Looking forward to goin' farming!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast