Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: farm story

Unregistered

Exclamation Omg

I am on Level 12 woot woot but for some reason my given crops like wheat and graps are not showing.....

add : infamous_****a

Unregistered
    Looking for a neighbor aswell
    Carfreak70852

Unregistered

Another Add, for another waterer

Add me: dilverance. Yes I know I misspelled it. Know I really feel like I belong down there.

Narly
    You can add me as neighboor if you need help watering (farm ID is: Narly, Storm8ID : Nalrach)

Well I'm now on the layback mode. I got my deco done, have 3 type of crop rolling (cherry, patato & grape) which fits my scheduling.

Guy this is a relax place, let's try to be civilized. Chris suggestion for deco is nice, altough they should have been place in the suggestion forums. And I can uderstand someone wanting to do all his deco at the beginning, but giving time and level new deco are available. After all their has to be a reason to level, outside of new crop. But I can uderstand him wanting to put all his taugth in one post, so I'm not puttinng him down.

Unregistered
    Shubes312

will water all neighbors!

Superperforator
    Guys, there is already an add me thread. Why so serious to get friends? Find some in real life!

Farmer Grud

Wink Roflmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superperforator View Post
    Guys, there is already an add me thread. Why so serious to get friends? Find some in real life!

That's too funny, & sooooo true.

Unregistered

Me too

My daughter and I are hooked

Farm name: Fluffytoast (don't ask just blame the daughter!) Storm8ID: mkb1945

I'll load all you!

thanks!

swati

don't understand

I don't understand why people need to ask for neighbours on here.. I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago and now have over 70 neighbours, just from people leaving comments on my wall to add them and vice versa. I'm not criticising those of you who are asking for neighbours here, just having trouble understanding why you don't just do it on the game itself?

Unregistered

I'm looking for "Neighbors" too.

Hello everyone. I'd like to add some neighbors. Feel free to invite me. My storm8 Id is velvetwave looking Forward to farming with you all!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast