Thread: farm story

Unregistered

farm story

hi looking for neighbors on farm story my name on the game is seal9670

Unregistered

Cool want neighbors :)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi looking for neighbors on farm story my name on the game is seal9670

would love to have neighbors ..I enjoy this game ..it is really cute..my name on the game is: Sookie

Unregistered

Need neighbours ?

I'm addicted to this game. You can add me, my user id is: farmer Elle

Unregistered
    I wrote in the other day wondering why i could not buy the fertilizer nor go and water others farms. Well, I reached level 12 today and recieved and update from itunes. I now have all the functionality. I need to try to invite someone to be my neighbor. I like all the new stuff and look forward to keep going now, in hopes that as I move up more updates will come. A couple of things I would like to see:

A tractor (preferably a john deere or kubota)
    A horse
    A hagon
    A truck with maybe a horse trailer
    A crop that will give you gems
    The ability to buy fertilizer with money instead of just gems
    The ability to buy anything for that matter with money instead of just gems, I notice that for the land size increases you have both options, why not everything else.
    It would be neat if the animals had some animation to them, or if you didn't fence them in they might eat your crops.
    A peach tree
    More animals (goats, a rooster (that could be placed on a fence), ducks, a dog and a cat)
    Why do the animals never have any babies?

I'm still having fun at it...

Chris

Rolater
    farmer Elle - I just invited you to be my neighbor.

Sookie - create a storm ID and you either invite us or we can invite you.

Rolater (Chris)

Unregistered

Seriously?

Seriously Storm8? This is what you've been spending all of your time working on?

I'm done...

Farmer Don

Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wrote in the other day wondering why i could not buy the fertilizer nor go and water others farms. Well, I reached level 12 today and recieved and update from itunes. I now have all the functionality. I need to try to invite someone to be my neighbor. I like all the new stuff and look forward to keep going now, in hopes that as I move up more updates will come. A couple of things I would like to see:

A tractor (preferably a john deere or kubota)
    A horse
    A hagon
    A truck with maybe a horse trailer
    A crop that will give you gems
    The ability to buy fertilizer with money instead of just gems
    The ability to buy anything for that matter with money instead of just gems, I notice that for the land size increases you have both options, why not everything else.
    It would be neat if the animals had some animation to them, or if you didn't fence them in they might eat your crops.
    A peach tree
    More animals (goats, a rooster (that could be placed on a fence), ducks, a dog and a cat)
    Why do the animals never have any babies?

I'm still having fun at it...

Chris
    You are only at level 12 and you are already complaining and critiquing the developers? "A tractor (preferably a john deere or kubota)" Are you serious? What a dork. Enjoy the game and stop being one of those people that thinks they know more than the people making the game.

Unregistered

let's be nice

all he's doing is listing things he'd like to see, i personally think a tractor is a pretty logical choice for a farm game
    Last edited by Unregistered; 05-21-10 at 10:10 AM.

Unregistered
    yes, of course all the logical items meant for the farm game should be, and I believe, will be included sooner or later. But the most desirable of all the requests, I think, is the ability to EARN gems instead of just buying. Thank you.

Unregistered

Stoneybear

Hi I'm looking for neighbors!! Add "stoneybear" I am an active farmer!!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast