Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alltimetina View Post
    I got a golden lure from stormie today. Not sure if it's significant to the event but it could possibly be something.
    Wonderful that you had gotten a golden lure from Stormie! Thank you so much for sharing with us, appreciate that. I hope you did save it in case it comes in handy for this event.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    Oh I hear you on that. I just don't want to win a bunch of the same things like the summer event. My farm looked more like a beach resort after that event than a farm. 16 beach balls, 8 pool lounges and 6 kiddie pools was a little over ****.
    I got six gnomes and five scarecrows in the St Patrick's event and still didn't get the topiary, I was waiting for the balloons, my partner had loads of balloons but no gnome

I was hoping to see the event this morning before work...I'm on iOS and am not seeing anything event-related yet. Did I misunderstand the start time? Or is there another delay? (I'm level 25)

Executive Chef
    Events usually start in the afternoon for EST folks. Not really sure on the time it starts for FS2, because I am android and this is the first event for me. But like, DS starts at 1:30 pm EST usually. Which is morning, for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Events usually start in the afternoon for EST folks. Not really sure on the time it starts for FS2, because I am android and this is the first event for me. But like, DS starts at 1:30 pm EST usually. Which is morning, for them.
    Thanks! I was confused - that's good to know. I'll try to be patient!! 😜

Executive Chef
    No worries, I'm having a hard time being patient too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sine67 View Post
    I got six gnomes and five scarecrows in the St Patrick's event and still didn't get the topiary, I was waiting for the balloons, my partner had loads of balloons but no gnome
    I have the topiary, really not that excited about it.

I ended up with 8 gnomes, 8 balloons and 10 scarecrows. By the time the event was over I was more than ready for it to leave.

I had a lot more fun with the Halloween event but there I ended up with 6 golden lures!

Fashion Designer
    I sat the Saint Patrick's event out, my drop rates have been so abysmal in previous events. Did not want the aggravation. Will see what this one brings. Hoping ...

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Wonderful that you had gotten a golden lure from Stormie! Thank you so much for sharing with us, appreciate that. I hope you did save it in case it comes in handy for this event.
    I did save it! I also saved a golden lure that I won from the prize machine in the last event. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point!

Rhino Keeper
    The event has not started for me yet. Anyone else still waiting?

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast