Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Need a bit of clarification from my friendly neighbors....

I'm guessing we need to complete the 5 goals in 'An Easter Eggsperience' within 24 hours? I've only collected a few eggs so far but not sure exactly how many. Is there a counter or something that I can't find?

I'm seeing some posts where people aren't 'giving' their eggs, but holding on to them? Why is that?

Sorry for all the questions. But thanks for your help.
    No there is no timer.
    It is unknown if you get a pet chicken from goals at this time or/if/and only from the collections gallery.
    I am not giving my eggs at this time because plane deliveries are hard and I could possibly turn in more collections in the gallery by hanging on to them and seeing what the prize is for the goals first.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-18-16 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    My collection gallery isn't working have no display. Have closed game, restated, reinstalled still no display
    System info: Apple Air 2/128gb/Wifi+4g iOS 9.2.1/ Farm Story 2/Storm Studio 22.4.1
    Did you press on the egg tab?
    This is what you should see

Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    Wow, thats confusing. Mine was 160, got 20 back (iOs lvl 48)
    As you wrote, I also recommend to pass this event and not buy the dipper, as deliveries are egg number 1. Save your gems.
    Wow, mine was 120, also getting 20 back. Just a reminder, if you pick up more eggs down the line than egg 1... say egg 3 or 4 you will be able to put those toward the later eggs also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No there is no timer.
    It is unknown if you get a pet chicken from goals at this time or/if/and only from the collections gallery.
    I am not giving my eggs at this time because plane deliveries are hard and I could possibly turn in more collections in the gallery by hanging on to them and seeing what the prize is for the goals first.
    Thanks, Judy.

But once we get 10 of the first egg, we 'give' them, right?....in order to get to the 2nd goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not seeing the two collections to the right of the mole. Are these new or do we get them with advancement through the game?

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Thanks, Judy.

But once we get 10 of the first egg, we 'give' them, right?....in order to get to the 2nd goal?
    I am waiting to see what prizes come from the goals.
    If the goal prizes are the same as the collection prizes I might take my chance with collections only.

Yes in order to get the second goal you have to complete the first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    I'm not seeing the two collections to the right of the mole. Are these new or do we get them with advancement through the game?
    I am level 60 so not sure when you get the otter and dart collection(treehouse)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am waiting to see what prizes come from the goals.
    If the goal prizes are the same as the collection prizes I might take my chance with collections only.

Yes in order to get the second goal you have to complete the first goal.
    Thanks for clearing that up, Judy. Xo Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! I wish I hadn't bought the egg dipper. I should have checked the forum first. It takes 2 eggs this time! It starts with deliveries! *smdh* They better at least make it less likely to get duplicate prizes when turning in collections. Otherwise, I see this event getting a lot of people frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    caved in and bought the egg dipper and regretted the purchase instantly. I donno if my memory is faulty or not, but I thought it used to be 1-to-1 egg exchange, meaning u trade in one egg for the next one, with this egg dipper, you need to trade in 2 eggs for the next egg. So basically, to use the egg dipper, u need to shell out more eggs (I'm assuming each turn in is still one egg each). Requiring 2 eggs to make the next one is RIDICULOUS ... Making deliveries as the first activity is RIDICULOUS ... finished my vent ...