Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble Block Square island (Levels 679-684)

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Linc. Did you ever beat 684? Did anyone? With or without boosts? I've not come close. Just tried it with boosts to try to get to the new island and still had no luck. What am I missing here?

I beat this level using the rainbow boost. I focused on opening the locks. Once done, I hit the lower star bubble using the purple bubble, which is the common bubble colour between the lower n upper sections. That will help clear up the path. Then hit the upper star to clear the babies, with the boost. U hv to see common colours in both sections to expedite this. Good luck!
    Last edited by lalolao; 03-23-16 at 08:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I did beat 684. I was only able to do it using a boost. Like lalolao, I used the rainbow boost.

Rhino Keeper
    They finally upped the bubble count to 45 and I was able to beat it without boosts. Two stars.

Hi, I don't seem to be able to clear level 690 at all. Run out of bubbles before I could even reach the "strike off" bubble to clear and reach for the 2 babies up there. Appreciate your advice. Thank you !

Rhino Keeper
    Level 690 is a very tough level with only 35 bubbles. I suspect the bubble count will be increased at some point, as it has been with other levels on this island. I was only able to beat this level by using a rainbow boost, and only on games where the bubble color sequence was favorable.

The following is my strategy. Since it is spoilery for people who want to play this level without tips, I am putting it in faint gray text.

My strategy was to work as quickly as possible to the three switches on the left side, then hit the nearby star bubble with whatever color clears out the most bubbles. (Note that throwing orange at the star bubble immediately drops the blower, which is nice, and avoids the risk of the blower blowing the same color which you are throwing at the star bubble, which will keep that color in play and make it pretty much impossible to win. Depending on the layout, though, a different color may be better.) After that, you need to work feverishly to the upper left lightning bubble, and also get enough hits on the baby egg bubble a couple of rows below it to clear it out. (The baby egg in the same row as the lightning bubble can be taken out by the lightning bubble hit). Then a little bit of cleanup remains to get rid of the remaining baby or babies up top. I still had one or two rainbow bubbles left to take care of this.

Thanks Linc for your prompt reply! I applied the same strategy as you only without boost. Looks like we have to buy boost to clear this stage. I have exhausted all my coins while trying to clear level 690 and those previous levels. Even after I bought the rainbow boost, if the orange bubbles don't appear in the sequence, I ended up loosing the game. I came in twice, so close in winning with a short of just one ball. Seems like I have to keep playing to earn coins since I have not enough coins to buy boost unless they increase the bubbles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12